Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

Gotten through about 10 games, movement of the three behind Lewandowski is nice often letting him drop in behind them into space. Been keeping solid possession too in most games which is nice to see for an attacking formation, also very solid defensively so far.
Little less spectacular in terms of goals scored than the one I was using but it is stronger defensively, looking good so far.

Bayern next, I'm ahead on goal difference so big game :O

Gotten through about 10 games, movement of the three behind Lewandowski is nice often letting him drop in behind them into space. Been keeping solid possession too in most games which is nice to see for an attacking formation, also very solid defensively so far.
Little less spectacular in terms of goals scored than the one I was using but it is stronger defensively, looking good so far.

Bayern next, I'm ahead on goal difference so big game :O

thats good news :) glad to hear! hoping the goals will come with the more games the squad play..

have you tried the get ball forward shout to encourage the players to play more through balls?

good luck!

thats good news :) glad to hear! hoping the goals will come with the more games the squad play..

have you tried the get ball forward shout to encourage the players to play more through balls?

good luck!

Ahh, by less spectacular I meant no random 6/7-0 wins. The scoring has been fine though, very consistent averaging around 2 a game. Reus is doing work on the right for me too.

Sadly, lost 2-1 to Bayern, Gotze missed a sitter with 2 minutes left for the equalizer :'(

Ahh, by less spectacular I meant no random 6/7-0 wins. The scoring has been fine though, very consistent averaging around 2 a game. Reus is doing work on the right for me too.

Sadly, lost 2-1 to Bayern, Gotze missed a sitter with 2 minutes left for the equalizer :'(
******* Bayern :p

When I faced tough opposition away from home and pull both CM positions to DM positions, what roles should they have?

I have huge problem away vs good teams, i've been crushed by Lyon 3-1 :(
Even with the CM -> DM tweak + OI + Recommanded shouts for Away :(

I have huge problem away vs good teams, i've been crushed by Lyon 3-1 :(
Even with the CM -> DM tweak + OI + Recommanded shouts for Away :(

drop the AMR and AML to ML and MR

same instructions (did you do the man marking for the wingers as I suggested)

sorry bud, I still am not confident in using AMC tactics away from home, not since FM12 :)

Ok thanks mate, will try that :)
Dropping AMR and AML to ML and MR and marking the others AML/ML or AMR/MR then ? Cause Lyon was playing as a flat 4-4-2 so wingers were ML/MR

Ok thanks mate, will try that :)
Dropping AMR and AML to ML and MR and marking the others AML/ML or AMR/MR then ? Cause Lyon was playing as a flat 4-4-2 so wingers were ML/MR
yeah mate :)

even with AMR and AML you should set them to mark the opposition wingers.. it really helps on defence!

hope it picks up for you

who are you managing by the way?

Montpellier, hard team to manage cause is quite good on attack (Cabella, Belhanda and Mounier are good) but very very weak on defence (Congré/Stambouli are bad and Jourden the GK is bad too...) especially againt great teams in CL...

I will try this tactic with my AC Milan : )
Post results after the season.

Montpellier, hard team to manage cause is quite good on attack (Cabella, Belhanda and Mounier are good) but very very weak on defence (Congré/Stambouli are bad and Jourden the GK is bad too...) especially againt great teams in CL...

yeah, they have a decent attack but defence and keeper needs a lot of work! Not sure if you have tried this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732 but I feel it could really well with them, help you by finishing higher up the table, making more money and getting in better players more suited to this AMC tactic :0

Don't want to destroy your save for testing

Thanks!

What are your settings for your general training during the season?

Testing this with Leeds United 2018 in Premier League with a media prediction of 6th.It's exactly howe I wanted my team to play.Will let you know how the games go.

got a public (bank) holiday tomorrow here in South Africa, so will only be in on Thursday!

good luck til then, hope it works out :) cheers