Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

Im managing Man Utd. but its 2023 so its a team of regens besides Mario Gotze but the way they play & move...its just incredible.

My main striker, a guy called Bastien Durand, was struggling for form and goals (he has insane stats) and i was hoping he woud be a prolific goal scorer. Purchased him for £76m so no wonder i was expecting high things but so far he has 21 league goals in 13 games. That is just MADNESS! Goals coming from all 4 of my main attackers in practically every match, i actually would type for the day about how great this tactic is, so ill stop now haha

regardless of team or year, those are fantastic stats mate :) well done! hope it continues

Tactics working wonders for me, absolutely love the way it plays. Exactly how i want my team to play. Biggest win so far was 11-0 in the champions league group stages :) thrilled with that haha, highly recommend this tactic to EVERYONE. Its fantastic.

do you use shouts?

Nope, shouts have never worked for me so i dont' bother. Only if im being thoroughly over run, i might use "drop deeper"

in the OP it states that I barely use them either :) I do use them in most of my tactics though, but only in certain circumstances do I use the shouts suggested

in the OP it states that I barely use them either :) I do use them in most of my tactics though, but only in certain circumstances do I use the shouts suggested

Ya it just seems to have no affect for me using shouts and i've only used drop deeper on my own created tactic. Haven't really had any problems with this tactic yet to even think about using any shouts.... Just runs so smoothly haha

this is pre-season start of my 2nd.. will upload the seasons when I start playing, will update this post as well, so come back to it later today :)

It is strange for me mate.you specefic 'rest before after the match'schedule 4 pre-season.though you have not so many friendlies.by the way how many friendlies do u arrange?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk2

It is strange for me mate.you specefic 'rest before after the match'schedule 4 pre-season.though you have not so many friendlies.by the way how many friendlies do u arrange?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk2

yeah I do rest the players, even after games I individually rest a player for a day or 3 if he is tired!

it depends, I have had about 6 or 7 this season already...

ok thank you guys,wil try it with napoli and i will upload SS's

I am playing with 3 teams on the same save, Tottenham, Barcelona and Napoli and all 3 teams are playing exceptional football, scoring loads of goals per game (sometimes 5 goals per game home and away) and conceding very little so this tactic is fantastic well done Raikan!!

anymore updates/results?

any feedback regarding settings etc? lets get this going!

glad to see its working out very well for mostly everyone so far, Hansor, how are you coming along bud?

I am playing with 3 teams on the same save, Tottenham, Barcelona and Napoli and all 3 teams are playing exceptional football, scoring loads of goals per game (sometimes 5 goals per game home and away) and conceding very little so this tactic is fantastic well done Raikan!!

thats really good to hear mate! quite a bit of work you got on your hands dude :)

look forward to more results?

hows the AMC playing? do you think it is quite similar to how Dortmund play in real life?

bit of juggle with 3 teams and the seasons last ages but fun all the same. The amc seems to play very well, I have Messi or Thiago in that position for Barca, Maher, Goetze or Muller for Spurs and Kaka, Guiseppe Rossi or Rafinha for Napoli and they perform very well and score and create a lot of goals.

Looking at the way they sweep forward they do look like Dortmund, other managers are also commenting on being played off the park which I haven't had before so brilliant all over thanks for great tactic, nice to have a tactic that scores a lot and concedes little. Will update you again soon.

bit of juggle with 3 teams and the seasons last ages but fun all the same. The amc seems to play very well, I have Messi or Thiago in that position for Barca, Maher, Goetze or Muller for Spurs and Kaka, Guiseppe Rossi or Rafinha for Napoli and they perform very well and score and create a lot of goals.

Looking at the way they sweep forward they do look like Dortmund, other managers are also commenting on being played off the park which I haven't had before so brilliant all over thanks for great tactic, nice to have a tactic that scores a lot and concedes little. Will update you again soon.

thanks for the feedback :)

only a pleasure mate! really glad to see it working well so far

raikan would you say just use this tac for home game im playing as ajax and just lost 8-0 to real away

raikan would you say just use this tac for home game im playing as ajax and just lost 8-0 to real away

as I have mentioned many times before, I still do not use ANY AMC tactic away from home :) regardless of who I am and up against, I still feel as though its not effective at all! Fm12 was fine! But not Fm13

that is a serious defeat and I apologize for that! not sure how that even happened but I would use it at home until your team start to play the type of football its meant to create, then you can introduce it slowly for away games IF you want to

the Sacchi tactic is very good by the looks of things as well as my 433 DM tactic, maybe use one of those away from home and this at home..

did you drop the CM's to DM's and change to counter?

as I have mentioned many times before, I still do not use ANY AMC tactic away from home :) regardless of who I am and up against, I still feel as though its not effective at all! Fm12 was fine! But not Fm13

that is a serious defeat and I apologize for that! not sure how that even happened but I would use it at home until your team start to play the type of football its meant to create, then you can introduce it slowly for away games IF you want to

the Sacchi tactic is very good by the looks of things as well as my 433 DM tactic, maybe use one of those away from home and this at home..

did you drop the CM's to DM's and change to counter?

no need to apoiogize mate it was not your fault and i did not change any thing will give what you said a go thanks

Hey raikan!

Ive had some problems with the tactic, im playing Chelsea. Brought in some fresh blood with Goetze, ter stegen, demba ba, bale!

Im not scoring as much as the others, my amc is Mata or goetze so doubt the problem lies there. and i think the problem is with my strikers, demba ba , torres and lukaku. They dont score often.. Do you think i should get a better striker? like falcao?
( how did you get falcao to united for only 25 mill ? :p
Ive also had the injury problems..

My game always updates automaticly ( eventhough ive changed the settings to dont do it)
Does this and youre 433 DM tactic work on the last patches?

Really enjoy youre work ;)

no need to apoiogize mate it was not your fault and i did not change any thing will give what you said a go thanks

lol mate, not THE best idea rocking up at the Bernebau with AMC and fluid attacking mentality against Real Madrid :)

the DM's assist in killing the space between the mids and defensive line, also drop the D line to about halfway as Real have extremely quick players.. also set the Wb's to defend and untick their mentality sliders to set them to default or make them defensive and play less crosses/through balls and if they do! change to DEEP and not MIXED