Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

Raikan007

Reaction score
klopp_lacht_5x4_Diashow.jpg

Formation and Instructions:

View attachment 336630

Match results and league table Man United:

View attachment 336620View attachment 336627View attachment 336624View attachment 336621View attachment 336628View attachment 336625View attachment 336622View attachment 336619View attachment 336626View attachment 336623

Match results and league table Udinese:

View attachment 336637View attachment 336634View attachment 336631View attachment 336638View attachment 336635View attachment 336632View attachment 336639View attachment 336636View attachment 336633View attachment 336640

Tactic information & tips:

I barely use any shouts but if you are away from home you can use:

• clear ball to flanks
  • pass into space

if you are at home you can use:

• get ball forward

when and if you are a few goals up: (remove all existing shouts)

• retain possession
  • pass to feet
  • take a breather

Pitch size is standard

Opposition Instructions:

• [*=center]Ask your assistant manager in staff responsibilities (only do this if his tactical knowledge is above 15)
    [*=center]Wingers - show to weaker foot/hard tackle
    [*=center]Mids - close down/weaker foot
    [*=center]Strikers - hard tackle/weaker foot
    [*=center]Fullbacks - weaker foot/close down

Match Prep:

• [*=center]team cohesion/tactics until season starts
    [*=center]attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence
    [*=center]defending when up against the big boys
    [*=center]Teamwork

Teamtalks:

I use my guide...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428

For tough away games:

Drop the two CM's to DM slots!

Raikan007’s PPM Guide

Below I will list the most important PPM’s your players should have in a sliding scale from most important to least important, having at least two of the top 3 will be very beneficial to your players when using this tactic…

ST:

• Runs with ball through centre
  • Places shots
  • Goes around keeper
  • Tries first time shots
  • Beats offside trap
  • Moves into channels

AMR/AML:

• Runs with ball often
  • Knocks balls past opponent
  • Tries killer balls
  • Dribbles down (left/right flank)

AMC

• Tries killer balls
  • drops deep to get ball
  • Runs with ball through centre
  • Plays one two’s (learnt only through tutoring)

CML

• Tries killer balls
  • Comes deep to get the ball
  • Dictates tempo
  • looks for pass rather than shot

CMR

• Marks opponents tightly
  • Stays back at all times
  • Short simple passes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you are playing against a team like Bayern, set the wingers to specifically man mark the wingers (AMR to AML and AML to AMR)

if you are conceding a few yellows take tackling down to default.
if the amc is being played out the game by a DM, take off playmaker and drop the CM position (I have not needed to do that but it would be a good move if it happens, especially in Germany, teams usually have DM"s)

I think that covers it mostly

I often change the striker role to AF when I start Hernandez, setting it to poacher etc should not much of a difference, but it suits RVP and Lewondoswki

For everyone who has requested to test my tactic, please feel free to post your results in the thread! I will use the results and information for the main thread once I have created it later this week if the tactic continues to work for everyone :)

DOWNLOAD!

This is not the final final version, it is working extremely well for me and others, if it continues to do so then I will not change the tactic, lets see how it goes and will take it from there :)

Good luck! Feel free to ask me anything or give your feedback, cheers

Last edited:
Would ike to test it as well, I love the way Dortmund plays. Tell me with which team you'd like a test (maybe a small team in France, could be fun to see :p)

I'm trying the tactic with Montpellier qualified for CL but quite weak team !
+ the fact that the "Ligue 1" is a hard testing for tactics

I'd love to help test it if you're still willing to send it out to people.

I sure want to help you by testing the tactic!

@ Kitchin Raikan hasn't released it yet mate, I think he said he'll release it some time this week.

If it's possible I would gladly test it. Playing with Real Madrid at the moment, so I'm guessing the tactic will fit real good.

Love to test this with my Man Utd team, have one i created myself but i love the way dortmund play and i need a new tactic :)

If it'll be possible I want it too. Playing with Dresden at the moment.

I have a save going with Bayern, I think the tactic will fit well with it. I've also got a Swansea save that should work with the tactic.

I just started a save with West Ham - not bought any players so will try it with a default squad at a mid/low table team :)