Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Been having good results with this tactic, sitting in 7th with a Blackpool team I'm supposedly trying to avoid relegation with, even conjured up quite a bit of the ol' magic of the cup to get to the COC semis, while beating Sunderland, Tottenham, Fulham and West Brom, but it really seems to be dropping off in the league. Can't quite figure out if it's complacency or just stagnation, but lately only getting draws, seem to be able to get one but then concede on the counter (EXTREMELY vulnerable on the counter recently, could be my defenders I guess) or fall one behind and just about manage to equalize. Any tips?

its most probably your defenders mate

also you need to change the tactic during the game.. if you are getting hit on the counter, drop the defensive line, drop the AM's to MR/ML

Been away for a while as I've had an issue with my iMac, however, right back in and on my 3rd club in this save. My record with it is excellent. In Germany now after 7 years in England. Took over an aging Bayern Munich side that David Moyes left behind. Team not even fluid in the tactic yet. 10 games, 8 wins, 2 draws.

No superstars in my team really. Javi Martinez, Mario Balotelli, Thomas Müller and Coutinho are probably my most famous players.

Been away for a while as I've had an issue with my iMac, however, right back in and on my 3rd club in this save. My record with it is excellent. In Germany now after 7 years in England. Took over an aging Bayern Munich side that David Moyes left behind. Team not even fluid in the tactic yet. 10 games, 8 wins, 2 draws.

No superstars in my team really. Javi Martinez, Mario Balotelli, Thomas Müller and Coutinho are probably my most famous players.

great to hear that mate :) well done!

not sure if you have seen this then?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a.html#post1746549

This is relevant to my interests. I shall check that out Raikan. Love the way you set your tactics up and I always feel that I can tweak them a little bit to suit my team without messing things up.

I'll have a read of that tactic and maybe try it out on a new save :)

Raikan007’s PPM Guide
Complete Madness 433 Dm:

Below I will list the most important PPM’s your players should have in a sliding scale from most important to least important, having at least two of the top 3 will be very beneficial to your players when using this tactic…

Striker:
  • Runs with ball through centre
  • Places shots
  • Goes around keeper
  • Tries first time shots
  • Beats offside trap
  • Moves into channels
Wingers:
  • Runs with ball often
  • Knocks balls past opponent
  • Tries killer balls
  • Dribbles down (left/right flank)
CMR
  • Tries killer balls
  • Plays one two’s (learnt only through tutoring)
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Shoots with power (optional)
CML
  • Tries killer balls
  • Comes deep to get the ball
  • Dictates tempo
  • Shoots with power (optional)
DM
  • Marks opponents tightly
  • Stays back at all times
  • Short simple passes
Fullbacks
  • Marks opponents tightly

Hi Raikan :) Remember me? Im still playin '12 and using your fuss n madness tactic. :)

Id like to ask u about this ppm guide and using this PPMs list in fm12 for the same players positions..

Hi Raikan :) Remember me? Im still playin '12 and using your fuss n madness tactic. :)

Id like to ask u about this ppm guide and using this PPMs list in fm12 for the same players positions..

exactly the same mate

That'll be the Bundesliga, German Super Cup and UEFA Cup in the bag now.

Since using this tactic, I've won 8 cups and 3 league titles. Just finishing season 2018/19. Started with Southampton for 3 years, then moved to Liverpool for 3 years and now in Germany. Bravo!

I was struggling for midfield control on away matches with my 2040 Arsenal save and thought I'd try this one out. Set pieces work TOO effectively i have to say. Good overall tactic even though i don't use it every game. One thing though, and it sounfs like a weird, satanic coincidence, but first match with this tactic my GK got injured for 5 months in the only goal he conceded (didn't even get a foul), 2nd consecutive game with this tactic my 2nd GK gets injured for 3 months, home game with my own tactic all went well, 3rd game with this one and my last GK gets injured for 3 months. Weird thing is they don't seem to rush out and all 3 injuries were inside the 6 yard box.
Also that Shoots with power ppm on the CMR should be made mandatory cause i get loads of goals from there (Long shots 15, technique 14). Thanks for this solid tactic.

sorry to hear about those horrible injuries mate.. the current patch is quite injury prone unfortunately.

Is it mandatory to put the striker as TM in set piece tab? And what is better between a fast striker or a complete forward ?

Last edited:
Hi Raikan, I have a problem.. My Roma squad is not scoring too much, I have Sandro, De rossi, Poli, Lamela, Florenzi and Destro forward, but they only score 1, or 2 goal per match, and they playing very bad, there is no ccc.. what is the problem?

Hi Raikan, I have a problem.. My Roma squad is not scoring too much, I have Sandro, De rossi, Poli, Lamela, Florenzi and Destro forward, but they only score 1, or 2 goal per match, and they playing very bad, there is no ccc.. what is the problem?

are you winning though mate? what year are you in? Roma are pretty tough at the start of the game..

try my new version of this if you like?

MY NEW COUNTER VERSION OF 433 DM COMPLETE MADNESS.tac

No mate.. 5 games without scoring, everybody has better posseion and ccc. I play in 13.3.3. I will try because this I score only 40 in whole season in Seria A.. Is there anything to change in 433dm..? first year with roma

And Raikan, one more question, can I just download 433dm and play, or I must select tactic,set pieces, team and player instruction like you did on the first page?

Back