Raikan007's Narrow 4312 AMC High Freedom/Goals Modern Tactic

Raikan007

Reaction score
GOING TO UPDATE LATER:

Going to update this in a bit, just off to a meeting!

This is my new 4312 (narrow) Amc tactic that is working really,really well for Benfica (my current save)

Narrow 4312 AMC Creative Gameplay and Goals
(click on the heading to take you to download page)

Formation:

View attachment 264917

Shouts:

• [*=center]Retain possession

[*=center]Work ball into box

[*=center]Pass into space

[*=center]Exploit the middle

Results:

View attachment 264915View attachment 264916View attachment 264918View attachment 264919View attachment 264920View attachment 264921View attachment 264922

You need a very creative AMC! two quick strikers (poachers)
A good ball winning mid/anchor man type Cm
Two good all round mids, box to box
Good defenders of course, full backs dont have to be like Evra/Lahm etc...
Normal Solid keeper, playing Sweeper keeper is also a good idea, my keeper sucks..

As I said, it will all be updated in a bit:

I WOULD SUGGEST CHANGING THE FULLBACKS CROSSING TO SOMETIMES AND CROSSING FROM BACK TO DEEP! I MADE THIS CHANGE FOR ONE GAME AND IT WORKED, MOST OF THE RESULTS ARE USING THIS TWEAK AND NOT THE ONE THAT IS UPLOADED, HOWEVER, IT WORKS JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER, BUT IF YOU ARE SEEING THAT YOUR FB'S ARE PUSHING TOO FAR FORWARD, THEN SET IT BACK TO THIS SETTING, ESPECIALLY AGAINST BIGGER TEAMS..

Comments from other users already:

Ørjan Johansen Misund · Romsdal videregående skole12 matched conceded 0 goals, won 10 and two draw:)
looks like a wonder tactic so far

Graeme Drever · Heriot-Watt Universityplayed 5 drawn 2 lost 1 won 1....... maybe my team still has to get used to it as on previous tactic I was using pplayed 20 won 15 lost 2 drawn 3.

Last edited:
I'm still struggling to get my own 4312 to work, so will check this out when I finish work.
Do you think this formation (the formation, not your tactic) works for smaller clubs, qpr west brom Fulham ect?
I'm close to giving up on this and trying something else.

I'm still struggling to get my own 4312 to work, so will check this out when I finish work.
Do you think this formation (the formation, not your tactic) works for smaller clubs, qpr west brom Fulham ect?
I'm close to giving up on this and trying something else.

if you have the right types of players then it should work mate, its all about the style of football though, you would not use this type of formation and try and play on the counter attacking... you know what I mean

Through to the Finals of the Champions League....

61% possession as well :) after getting a red in the first half!

Set strategy to counter and increased the tempo a bit as well!

This was a great win!!

View attachment 264952

what match prep and field size

as per all of my tactics :)

Opposition Instructions:

Show all their mids and strikers to their weaker foots and closing down!

Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • Average to High: Attacking/Defending positioning during season once tactic is 100% fluid
(the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

right got capoue romulo and fellaini going to play roo in the amc spot cos hes got more creativity than kag well till i get more cash to buy some 1 eles bring on the first game

Raikan, you'r GOD!! This is my club, my passion. In this FM, I can't make a tactic work in Benfica. Because of that, I stop Play'in this game. But now, of course I will play again. I'm sure this a great stuff like the others! Many thankx!! ;)

Cheers

In the last post I've made, I forgot about two things:

- Can you upload your whole team please?
- And about the transfer market: who have you sign and "invite to leave"? lol. Can you post here please?

Thankx!

How do you get the 'Shouts' to be done at the start of each match?

I'm having to pause the match then turn them on...

Also, can this be done with OI?

Cool. Definitely interested in trying this out. I've been using your fusstidious 433 DM tactic to great success, but wouldn't mind trying something new.

Raikan, you'r GOD!! This is my club, my passion. In this FM, I can't make a tactic work in Benfica. Because of that, I stop Play'in this game. But now, of course I will play again. I'm sure this a great stuff like the others! Many thankx!! ;)

Cheers

Hey bud, glad to see you back at it ;) any results yet?

right got capoue romulo and fellaini going to play roo in the amc spot cos hes got more creativity than kag well till i get more cash to buy some 1 eles bring on the first game

nice ;) good luck! any updates?

Cool. Definitely interested in trying this out. I've been using your fusstidious 433 DM tactic to great success, but wouldn't mind trying something new.

good mate, good luck :) this is not an exploit tactic like that one was, this is pure football with a bit of a corner addition, not too heavy though, maybe 1 goal every second game or so :)

How do you get the 'Shouts' to be done at the start of each match?

I'm having to pause the match then turn them on...

Also, can this be done with OI?

OI - Team policy under your team name drop down menu - ask AM to instruct OI at the start
TS - during team talks - top right - Touchline shouts