Raikan007's Narrow 4312 AMC High Freedom/Goals Modern Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 41K
Do you tweak player instructions at all? My biggest problem with any of my tactics is scoring goals even with great strikers. I always look 4 your post's cause they just make sence so if you have any other help 4 me that would be great. Cheers

Hi,

I just tried this tactic with Ajax, having (unsuccessfully) tried to set up my own tactic that does not rely on wingers. I thought to give it a try in the Champion's League against Manchester United (since my own tactics mostly tend to fail against stronger opponents and/or when playing away).

Seeing that the defense line pushes up in your tactic, I assumed tons of chances by Manchester and was pleasantly surprised to see that they only had a single CCC and I ended up winning 3-0 --> W.O.W.! Guess that'll remain my tactic of choice for some time.

Thanks for the incredible work!

Do you tweak player instructions at all? My biggest problem with any of my tactics is scoring goals even with great strikers. I always look 4 your post's cause they just make sence so if you have any other help 4 me that would be great. Cheers

hey bud,

I do for 96% of all of my tactics :) this was MOSTLY a defualt one with a dozen or so settings changes :) but if you go through all of my tactics, you will see that each player has been manually set to do certain things!

Back