Raikan007's Narrow 4312 AMC High Freedom/Goals Modern Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 41K
I guess Emerson is equal in the game to real life. Lol ;)

Thankx for your patience! I'll keep you updated for sure!

Raikan, any advice when going with Southampton with LFC's latest update? Would like to try it out.

Players, positions? Also lowering creative freedom as underdog in strong league?

Raikan, any advice when going with Southampton with LFC's latest update? Would like to try it out.

Players, positions? Also lowering creative freedom as underdog in strong league?

maybe not to use Southampton :P nah kidding

see if you can get the players I mentioned for free:

Ze Roberto/Del Piero/Kara/Riquelme/Anderson/Douglas/Vertonghen/Torres (Erick) Paloschi etc...

how much cash do they have?

yes mate played 13 won9 drawn3 and lost 1 f25 a12 good tac so far

not too bad, hoping it will get better though, what I suggest is taking freedom down to discplined :) Rooney is not the most creative player around :)

Kovacic would be a good player there

not too bad, hoping it will get better though, what I suggest is taking freedom down to discplined :) Rooney is not the most creative player around :)

Kovacic would be a good player there
will do mate not playing roo at amc kag is there and playing out of his skin will update after a few more games btw the played 13 is from all comp not just epl

Last edited:
So, here we go with the August and the first "real" games:

Braga (Home)- 3-0
Rubin (CLeague-H)- 3-0
Feirense (Away)- 2-0
Rubin (away)- 2-4. I passed of course. My group is Inter, Basel and Partizan. Could be worse!
Gil Vicente (Home)- 3-0

When I play in our almighty Stadium, things go easy. But in the away games I struggle a bit. any tips? Maybe change to counter? More disciplined style of play?

Cheers!!

good mate, good luck :) this is not an exploit tactic like that one was, this is pure football with a bit of a corner addition, not too heavy though, maybe 1 goal every second game or so :)

Well I have Javi Martinez, Romulo, Koke and Mario Suarez who should do well as the CMs and then Ganso and Isco for AMC. I can hold on to Falcao and then maybe bring in Neymar and Abel Hernandez. how does that sound?

raikan do u use the goal goal and more goals and if so who do u give it to

More results update:

- Leiria (Away)- 6-1
- Partizan (Home)- 2-1
- Sporting (Home)- 3-1. I screamed so loud with the goals that my mom had to tell me to shut up. haha
- Nacional (away)- 3-0
- Inter (away)- 2-3. The only loss until now. I scored the 2-2. In the next move my GK was stupid and they score.
- Porto (Home)- 2-0. Happen the same as with Sporting.
- Aves (Portuguese Cup. Home)- 4-0
- Basel (away)- 2-0
- Beira-Mar (away)- 2-0

I'm having great results. Great stuff until now! Saviola is the top scorer with 12 goals in all competitions. One thing that I like in this tactic is the fact of the "outside" mid's score a lot of goals. Let's see how the rest of the season goes when the legs begin to be heavy. Lol :)

Cheers!!

maybe not to use Southampton :P nah kidding

see if you can get the players I mentioned for free:

Ze Roberto/Del Piero/Kara/Riquelme/Anderson/Douglas/Vertonghen/Torres (Erick) Paloschi etc...

how much cash do they have?

after selling Lambert (not suitable at all to this tactic) and adding Frimpong on loan 20M.

Thinking about buying Pape Souare (3,5M) and Sommer (3,8M), but surely need another DC, MC, AMC (Bressan?) and ST.

Hello again!

After some less good results, but with victories, i've decided that is time to a little change in the tactic. I've decided by your's Possession Barça Style because the principles of the tactic are almost the same, with possession. Because the Champions is near, I also decided by a more defensive tactic, with counter-attack to try to win like the big Jose lol. I will try to post here the results I got with all the tactics!

Cheers!! :)

after selling Lambert (not suitable at all to this tactic) and adding Frimpong on loan 20M.

Thinking about buying Pape Souare (3,5M) and Sommer (3,8M), but surely need another DC, MC, AMC (Bressan?) and ST.

sounds good, Bressan is a good choice!

See if you can get Riquelme or Ze Roberto for free though, Del Piero to...

Well I have Javi Martinez, Romulo, Koke and Mario Suarez who should do well as the CMs and then Ganso and Isco for AMC. I can hold on to Falcao and then maybe bring in Neymar and Abel Hernandez. how does that sound?

Sounds very good mate!

raikan do u use the goal goal and more goals and if so who do u give it to

no nothing like that at all mate, just a little bit of the corner goal bug, but its not that prominent (well for me anyway) its a normal full football tactic :)

So, here we go with the August and the first "real" games:

Braga (Home)- 3-0
Rubin (CLeague-H)- 3-0
Feirense (Away)- 2-0
Rubin (away)- 2-4. I passed of course. My group is Inter, Basel and Partizan. Could be worse!
Gil Vicente (Home)- 3-0

When I play in our almighty Stadium, things go easy. But in the away games I struggle a bit. any tips? Maybe change to counter? More disciplined style of play?

Cheers!!

Sounds good mate, well done

Do you think this will work for liverpool start of the 12.2 patch

Back