Raikan007's Narrow 4312 AMC High Freedom/Goals Modern Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 41K
sounds good, Bressan is a good choice!

See if you can get Riquelme or Ze Roberto for free though, Del Piero to...

some changes - no Bressan or Sommer, as both declined us... Instead of Souare decided to go with Anita, who is more versatile and cheaper.

Then: loaned Bassong, bought Quintero, now thinking seriously about Aboutrika (what do you think?) and player called Josep Lluis Marti for free - could you have a look at him, might be good as BWM.

Also: any suitable sweeper keeper?

sorry bud, hopefully give it time! sometimes some tactics just dont work with some teams :(

Did you tone down the freedom though? Invest in a proper Creative AMC mate :)
yes did tone it down going to star again the summer update thing did something to my save so going back to si going to get wiilam this time got him on another save and hes awsome i know about giving a new tac so will start again see how it goes your tac allways work so will give this 1 more time thanks mate

Hi Raikan love the formation but theres one slight problem, im playing with AC Milan im playing really well but just not scoring a lot of goals?

Hi Raikan love the formation but theres one slight problem, im playing with AC Milan im playing really well but just not scoring a lot of goals?

how many matches have you played with it? who is the AMC?

What Teams would this tactic be good with ???
g.gif

What Teams would this tactic be good with ???
g.gif
Porto/Benfica/CSKA/Arsenal/Milan/PSG/Real/Barca :) lots mate :)

but you have to have a quality AMC and mids, so I would not suggest using it for lower than top 8 teams :)

Newcastle

Hi :)
I am trying this tactic with Newcastle. I just wonder how i am going to use the midfielders i have. I currently have Cabaye, Tiote, Bressan, Badelj, Gosling, Guthrie, Ben Arfa (injured)

Hi :)
I am trying this tactic with Newcastle. I just wonder how i am going to use the midfielders i have. I currently have Cabaye, Tiote, Bressan, Badelj, Gosling, Guthrie, Ben Arfa (injured)

Bressan/Badelj as the Treq

Cabaye-Tiote-Gosling

good luck mate :)

hi raikan going to use this with my juv team for away games heres my team
buffon
lichtsteiner chiellini bonucci guardado
marchisio pirlo vidal
rafinha
hoilett quintero
what do you think

hi raikan going to use this with my juv team for away games heres my team
buffon
lichtsteiner chiellini bonucci guardado
marchisio pirlo vidal
rafinha
hoilett quintero
what do you think

sounds good mate, need better strikers and better amc though.... retrain Pirlo to AMC and that would be baws...

look at Valdivia/Dzagoev

Back