Raikan007's Narrow 4312 AMC High Freedom/Goals Modern Tactic

User comments and results

Ørjan Johansen Misund · Romsdal videregående skolehttp://postimage.org/image/bnxva84lf/

best result by far! managed to beat barca 9-0

hoho.jpg

Gonna try this with England, who are doin my head in, in my save.. unless you have a better suggestion form you mighty tactics list Raikan?

Gonna try this with England, who are doin my head in, in my save.. unless you have a better suggestion form you mighty tactics list Raikan?

Defoe/Walcot/Welbeck upfront

Rooney behind with Lamps and Gerrard on the wider CM's and Scott Parker as the central CM!

Should work :) just change the AMC role to Attacking Mid - attack

give it a shot, it might work :)

or this, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic-31.html

read the last comment from Steve earlier this morning :)

Raikan are you going to up data the #1 post with more information about the tactic ?

Thanks

should have put this in the last post there as i'm going to be aston villa and could you give me help in were to put the players and who i should buy in

Thanks

should have put this in the last post there as i'm going to be aston villa and could you give me help in were to put the players and who i should buy in

Thanks

just make sure you have a good creative AMC mate :)

how much do you have to spend?

Wilfried/Kara/Anderson would be good purchases

been giving this a go with nottingham forest, mixed results

its not meant for smaller teams mate, its very difficult getting good B2B mids and a creative/technical AMC to do the job correctly..

I hope that it does though :) for you I would suggest taking the freedom to disciplined!

its not meant for smaller teams mate, its very difficult getting good B2B mids and a creative/technical AMC to do the job correctly..

I hope that it does though :) for you I would suggest taking the freedom to disciplined!

i had a run of 5 games unbeaten the lost and the drawn 2, so not bad. whenever ive been forest ive had problems scoring goals, reccomend any of your amazing tactics mate?

So, until now I've only play 3 friendly games. All away from home. Lost the first one, to Wigan (3-0), and beat Cluj and Zenit (3-1, 4-1). The player's obviously are still adapting this tactic. I don't wanna say that this go definitely work but it's promising. :)

About player's, I've made a revolution in the team. I've to sell Luisão (I dislike him), Cardozo (too slow for this tactic I guess), Aimar ("money business") to get budget to buy new players. And of course Portuguese ones because of the Uefa limitations. My team is somethi'n like this:

Gk- Eduardo
RB- Paulo Ferreira/Maxi (I've decided yet)
CB- Zé Castro & Garay
LB- Emerson
RCM- Witsel
CM- Javi Garcia
LCM- Spearing/Pedro Mendes (same as RB)
AMC- Gaitan
ST- Saviola & Rodrigo/Oliveira

I still have some doubts about some positions. Any advice is of course (very!) welcome!
I put the field on "Standard".
I only play with the last patch, not with the LFC update.

I think that's all I wanna say lol. Thanks for your response :)

So, until now I've only play 3 friendly games. All away from home. Lost the first one, to Wigan (3-0), and beat Cluj and Zenit (3-1, 4-1). The player's obviously are still adapting this tactic. I don't wanna say that this go definitely work but it's promising. :)

About player's, I've made a revolution in the team. I've to sell Luisão (I dislike him), Cardozo (too slow for this tactic I guess), Aimar ("money business") to get budget to buy new players. And of course Portuguese ones because of the Uefa limitations. My team is somethi'n like this:

Gk- Eduardo
RB- Paulo Ferreira/Maxi (I've decided yet)
CB- Zé Castro & Garay
LB- Emerson
RCM- Witsel
CM- Javi Garcia
LCM- Spearing/Pedro Mendes (same as RB)
AMC- Gaitan
ST- Saviola & Rodrigo/Oliveira

I still have some doubts about some positions. Any advice is of course (very!) welcome!
I put the field on "Standard".
I only play with the last patch, not with the LFC update.

I think that's all I wanna say lol. Thanks for your response :)

Aimar is good for the AMC role!

Cardozo is also good, but will struggle in this tactic, I have kept him and use him in other tactics I use for other games!

Sell Luisao, I got a good price for him, use that to buy Douglas/Reinartz/Vertoghen/Alderwireld

Left back is week! Emerson can play all season, but look to invest Jan/or July

Ze Roberto needs to be picked up ASAP!

Kara is good as he plays Cb as well as Dm and Cm :)