Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

Meh, didn't work for me... lost almost every game :( But hey, now I have to catch up with other teams, so, this year league should be interesting :D

hufc, any team that has a good Amc/wingers and a striker would suit this tactic ;) if Celtic are your team then give it a go, hopefully it will win you trophies ;) good luck

how much do you have with Celtic?

There not my team lol , but willing to test with any team really

I think it works Better with Wingers(Attack). Inside forwards many times do selfish tries.And i hate it!

I started using this tactic with Manchester United a week ago and it is working well after a shaky start.
However at the moment Rooney is really a poacher, but I would like him to help out Hazard in the AMC role. I have tried setting him as a complete forward but that didn't work.
Any suggestions. Cheers

Hey again Raikan. Works been tough this week but I finally have a chance to show you Acunas stats. :p

This is the beast that carries my 2014 Arsenal team.

View attachment 196896View attachment 196897

As soon as I'm done with this season I will try out your Deathslayer with Acuna at top as a Complete Forward (unless you'd suggest anything else)

I started my current save with Birmingham (and used Raikan's TM tactic (from his frieburg save), Half way through that first season while not conceding many i was not scoring very many. So i switched to this tactic and left it pretty much untouched. The next season I took over Everton and after a little bit of tweaking (deeper defence, long shots off). I finished a well respectable 2nd!!!

This season i tweaked it some more (after reading through comments on here , thanks guys) and to say its started off well would be a bit of a understatement. Got offered England job and used in my first game for them . Jack Wilshire is playing immense in AMC role the Cyprus game was straight after the Chelsea game. I know its early doors but just thought would share!

View attachment 196946
View attachment 196947
View attachment 196948
View attachment 196949

Last edited:
Hey, words for what? Images say everything (H)

Let's see what can i do in Man. Utd (6)
Cheers.

Flávio Costa
Holy **** dude, that is seriously impressive! wow!! I dont know what else to say!

I started my current save with Birmingham (and used Raikan's TM tactic (from his frieburg save), Half way through that first season while not conceding many i was not scoring very many. So i switched to this tactic and left it pretty much untouched. The next season I took over Everton and after a little bit of tweaking (deeper defence, long shots off). I finished a well respectable 2nd!!!

This season i tweaked it some more (after reading through comments on here , thanks guys) and to say its started off well would be a bit of a understatement. Got offered England job and used in my first game for them . Jack Wilshire is playing immense in AMC role the Cyprus game was straight after the Chelsea game. I know its early doors but just thought would share!
that is great man :) well done, keep me updated!

Just wanted to add that this is almost EXACTLY the tactic i'm using right now with Brazil.

Trust me guys, DL this guy's tactic - its working great for me. He's right about everything from my experience...
I do perform better on Standard, I focus passing down flanks to my inside forwards. I push up and play offside trap - only difference is I play narrow, but otherwise tactic is the same.

And as said by the OP the Winger/Inside FWDs can't be understated - Im using Hulk, Pato & Neymar with P Henrique in the middle and two ball winners (or otherwise defensively-minded) behind them. Hulk plays soo much better at AMR than AML because he's left-footed only.

Remember Hulk though can also make a good supporting TM or DL Forward because of his strength and long shots!

Enjoy all, and thanks to uploader for sharing this. I've noticed a lot of the big teams AI managers use this shape too. It seems hard to beat if you want pretty attractive football; but as said buy the OP its pointless unless you have appropriate players for the roles.

:) :)

great results guys, glad its going well! keep me updated! ExCise, choose Portugal :) I have never been offered or even seen the Portugal job available...

I have choosen Italy.. they have more quality players :)

Portugal is my Country, my soul, my spirit, mas this is football, and i love to win!!

great results guys, glad its going well! keep me updated! ExCise, choose Portugal :) I have never been offered or even seen the Portugal job available...

Just finished season as you can see. tactic unreal - However just left Everton cause there is board room takeover and hardly no money despite winning all trophies) to take over Man Utd (more money and stability) plus I relied on loans too much at Everton. Think tactic will rock with Man Utd

Last edited:
Just finished season as you can see. tactic unreal - However just left Everton cause there is board room takeover and hardly no money despite winning all trophies) to take over Man Utd (more money and stability) plus I relied on loans too much at Everton. Think tactic will rock with Man Utd
that is very impressive mate, well done! 7:0 vs QPR in the final, hahahha! nice job! look forward to your Man Utd updates :)