Raikan007

Reaction score
Good morning all, I decided to upload my very successful 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1, depends how you view it) tactic that I am currently using for my Sc Freiburg save :)

Download link

Total Downloads:
12 386

1st season - Finished 6th (Media prediction - 17th) Won the DFB Pokal

2nd season - Finished 5th
Won the DFB Pokal again and lost 1:0 to PSG Europa League Final)
Current season - 1st :)

11---DFB-Pokal-256.png
250px-Bundesliga-Logo-2010.png

Wingers are asked to cut inside and support the Forward as well as look for scoring oppurtunites themselves :) very important positions in this tactic :)

I suggest changing the Philosophy to Balanced or even Rigid to begin to get your team Fluid in all departments of the tactic (see pic below)

View attachment 137419

if you have a tall striker like Selezynov, Zigic, Carrol etc etc, change his role to Target Man and change run with ball often to rarely :)

I suggest changing Strategy to either Counter or Standard if you are a smaller team until your squad gets used to the tactic as well :)

View attachment 137421View attachment 137420

League Table:

November:
View attachment 137415
February:
View attachment 137416

Match Results:

View attachment 137418View attachment 137417

Unbeaten Record for Sc Freiburg :)

View attachment 137422

Touchline Shouts:

1) Pass into space
2) Get stuck in
3) Work ball into box
4) Clear ball to flanks (if playing a stronger team)

Opposition Instructions:

Ask Assistant Manager (if his Tactical knowledge is not the greatest like my one (Tony Cotton) I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers :)

Suggested players:

Gk: Good old fashioned Keeper (Maarten Stekelenburg)
Fb: Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: decent at running with ball and passing/crossing (Andreas Beck)
Cb: Both tall and strong, composed and determined, plus: Pacey and good anticipation (Serdar Tasci, Mats Hummels)

Dm: Defensive and agile, fast, anticipation, takling, marking, work rate, teamwork and positioning (Annan, Y'Mvilla, Cheick Kouyate, Mate Simao)
Cml: Creative playmaker, good at passing (Haris Medunjanin)
Cmr: Work hores Midfielder, stamina, tackling, marking, passing, concentration, fitness, strength is a bonus (Sami Khedira, Palacios, Huddlestone)

Aml: other playmaker, good passing, long shots, creativity, pace, off the ball, stamina, agility and dribbling (James Rodriguez, Juan Albin)
Amr: Quick, agile, attacking winger (good old fashioned winger, however, he cuts inside and looks for the pass rather than looks for the cross from the byline, so needs to have good decisions, passing, creativity, dribbling, technique (Giannis Fetfatzidis, Arshavin, Messi)

St: depends on your players really... however, in the tactic, he needs to be quick, strong, good finisher, off the ball, dribbiling is a bonus, pace. etc
(Lucas Gaucho, Benzema, Rooney)

let me know how it goes :) feel free to post comments :)
Neil

Last edited:
i don't normally download tactic's but i will download this one and give you some feedback

I may give this a go raikan, we shall see, ill post feedback if i do :D

cool dudes, no pressure :) I dont use donwloaded tactics either ;)

Could you also provide some info about the player types required for each position ?
i.e. especially regarding wingers, cause i am thinking about using Suarez on the left wing and Carroll as a target man...

Also, some info about in-match shouts and OI ???

Thats what i use as well :p 4-5-1(4-3-3) with 2 wingers DL playmaker SP and advance playmaker AT.Regular CB because mine suck... Fluid , control ,more expressive,more cautios,more roaming and zonal marking.
I find 4-5-1 the best tactic for any league.Alot of possesion and alot of chances/match.
You wont get anything but positive feedback on this one :p

Well your 442 has done wonders for me for a lot of teams..A few tweaks here and there of course..
So I will give this a try..
Nice Work...on the 442 by the way..|)

awesome man, glad to hear that, updated the OP as well :) any other things you can think of that you need?

looks like Goals Galore but i didnt see the instrustions

pleasure :)

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

looks like Goals Galore but i didnt see the instrustions
Just because its a 4-5-1 it looks like it? :) I have been using 4-5-1 and uploading them before he was even a member here :)

I've always liked your tactics, Raikan, and I'd trust that this one is just as good. :)

I'll give it a try sometime, my current team doesn't really fit into it though, unfortunately.

thanks mate :) dont stress :) no probs :)

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

anyone had any luck? :)

if this tactic is only half good as your 4-4-2 tac this will be insane :D im gonna try it soon

awesome :) glad the 4-4-2 did well for you :) it is sort of derived from that :)

well i tested this in few games in my new save with Dinamo Zagreb.i played only few games so far but i can already see that this tactic is good as your 4-4-2 tactic.here are my results so far

Dinamo vs Inter Baku 4-0 ECC
Dinamo vs Hajduk 3-1 Croatian Supercup
Dinamo vs Inter Baku 2-1 ECC
Dinamo vs Inter(Z) 2-2 D1 well here i was a little unlucky,they shooted 2 times on target and scored both of them,grr hate when that happens lol
Dinamo vs Birkirkara 4-0 ECC

i will test it for whole season and then will return with feedback but i must tell you that i score most goals with my corner bug i made but no matter of that this tactic is great and i like that dominate football this tactic is giving me :D

here is that bug i made

http://i.imgur.com/jxPV1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r7CQg.jpg

if interested i can put ss of that :D anyway gr8 tactic keep it up with good work :D