I started with Liverpool and bought Neymar and Obasi , are they good solutions for wingers ? Neymar playmaker and Obasi winger .
I don't know how to use Lucas and Poulsen ... I use Lucas as DMC and Poulsen as MC , because Poulsen's stats are great for ball winning midfielder ... shoud i use Lucas MC and Poulsen DMC ? ( Lucas from Liverpool )

The tactic is great , I'm first after 8 games ... 7 wins and 1 draw ( very lucky for them , goal in 90' ) , best attack and best defence , 21 with 3 conceded .

Well initial testing started as promised decided to go with Boro , playing a network game with my brother going well for me , not so well for him (Hahaha).He isnt using this tactic ofcourse so sucks to be him.

One thing ive noticed is i concede from set pieces, either im unlucky or just coincedence but so far most goals are from free kicks drilled in from 25yds+.

I create a lot of chances but having good wide men is vital , i managed to get Bebe on loan from Man utd for my winger position.

Made around 7 new signings so messed around with the team a little was expecting to do much worse than i have realy , pre season wasnt that great if im honest played with heavy team blend on then switched to attacking movement low for season.

Will post some more feedback soon but its going to be a slow season as its me and my brother playing together.

1-1.png

2.png

mysquad.png

So as you can see although i didnt actualy "smash" any teams ive played well so far with the few games done im sitting top of table still to lose a game with 17 goals for and 4 against....more to come later

Don't usually download tactics, but haven't played FM for about a month now so i'll start a new save with maybe Birmingham or Fiorentina and see how it goes. Will post some screenies during the first season. Not sure which update i'll use yet either but ill let you know on next post :)

well i tested this in few games in my new save with Dinamo Zagreb.i played only few games so far but i can already see that this tactic is good as your 4-4-2 tactic.here are my results so far

Dinamo vs Inter Baku 4-0 ECC
Dinamo vs Hajduk 3-1 Croatian Supercup
Dinamo vs Inter Baku 2-1 ECC
Dinamo vs Inter(Z) 2-2 D1 well here i was a little unlucky,they shooted 2 times on target and scored both of them,grr hate when that happens lol
Dinamo vs Birkirkara 4-0 ECC

i will test it for whole season and then will return with feedback but i must tell you that i score most goals with my corner bug i made but no matter of that this tactic is great and i like that dominate football this tactic is giving me :D

here is that bug i made

http://i.imgur.com/jxPV1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r7CQg.jpg

if interested i can put ss of that :D anyway gr8 tactic keep it up with good work :D

looks good! i always loved corner bugs :) how about you add a link to downloading same tactic but WITH the corner bug?

well i can add that but i dont know will it save bug in tactic cuz i think set pieces are splited from tactic,but i can add ss of that bug. its not bug actually its just good corner tactic but i like to call it bug :D dont know why but it soundssoo good xD

http://i.imgur.com/ZUOAI.jpg

here,milan badelj is free kick taker...your goal scoring defender should be on near post flick on.best header ofcourse :D

some good results there :) glad to hear :) Alesi, use Lucas as the Mcr and Poulsen as the DM and Gerrard as the Mcl :)

good stuff Lazlow :) good loaning of Bebe there :) he could do some damage :) also try look for Jan Chramosta - Mladla Boleslav

Thanks so far so good pre season: Played 7 won 5 Drawn 2. Scored: 19 Conceded: 3. Will let you know how I got later on.

You should note, however, that you're playing with, arguably, the strongest team in that league :p

Thanks so far so good pre season: Played 7 won 5 Drawn 2. Scored: 19 Conceded: 3. Will let you know how I got later on.
thats great, I am really liking the defensive side to the tactic, you dont concede that many, and when you do, its mainly from set pieces :)

attachment.php

still a long way hey bud :) some great results, mostly pre-season :) lets see how it goes when you start playing some good teams like Lille and PSG :)
but thank you, I haev a house, a car and a lovely gf :) hahahaha :wub:

most definately :) it would be perfect, Gyan upfront, Cattermole in the centre (Mcr), Henderson on the right, yeah :)

It's a good tactic have been using with my Villa team, the only downside is you don't score that many goals, but that's okay due to the fact that you retain high possession whilst conceding 1 in 3/4 games. Will post screenshots in a bit, but right now I'm playing on my Porto save.

awesome, yeah, I have never been one for winning say 5:4 (a win is a win etc) not like that, I love my clean sheets and sound defensive records :)

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

anyone else have any updates? :)

Anyone used it for a lower league team, League 2 prefably?

Using this with SWFC, started the game in January 2011 and these are my results;

Sheff Wed 2-1 Charlton
Sheff Wed 3-3 Bristol Rovers
Notts County 3-3 Sheff Wed
Sheff Wed 5-2 Walsall
Oldham 0-2 Sheff Wed
Sheff Wed 2-0 Hartlepool
Peterborough 1-2 Sheff Wed
Sheff Wed 2-0 Bournemouth
Sheff Wed 1-0 Tranmere
MK Dons 1-1 Sheff Wed