oki thanks.. do you know any tactic that can suit for them??? if you can give me a link ?

more the away one I think :)

play defensively and on the counter, drop the d-line to below halfway and untick play offsides..

This particular tactic is not really meant for small teams even though most people have done really well using it, I hope that it does do well for you though as the first one you used did not and I apologize for that..

you do need to tweak the tactic though, make clever/realistic changes to it like I mentioned above

Great tactic. Unbeaten so far in league but one slight problem is lack of goals. League played 9 scored 10 All Comps Played 14 scored 17. I am Birmingham. I am playing Zigic up front as target man and swapping him with King (as a poacher). Any ideas for more goals?

Great tactic. Unbeaten so far in league but one slight problem is lack of goals. League played 9 scored 10 All Comps Played 14 scored 17. I am Birmingham. I am playing Zigic up front as target man and swapping him with King (as a poacher). Any ideas for more goals?

good job mate! TM tactics you wont score many goals.. Set everyone to cross to his head, even Cm's, make him your TM, use the touchline shout pump ball into box and exploit flanks and float in crosses

good job mate! TM tactics you wont score many goals.. Set everyone to cross to his head, even Cm's, make him your TM, use the touchline shout pump ball into box and exploit flanks and float in crosses

Thanks will try that. At the min though I have think I may have kinda sorted it. I signed Ricardo Fuller on loan and he has been on fire!

(bear in mind he ain't scored in his last 5 starts (3 from bench, been playing him as poacher)

View attachment 196409

hello raikan,.. im thinking to go with this one for my 2 season with wigan. and i yest wonder what changes you can recommend?? if you like i would love if you can say some possible signings ?

heres my team..

View attachment 198647

hello raikan,.. im thinking to go with this one for my 2 season with wigan. and i yest wonder what changes you can recommend?? if you like i would love if you can say some possible signings ?

heres my team..

View attachment 198647
I suggest using this tactic rather mate :) you have Ganso for the Amc and Jucilei for the cm :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-training/83329-ccc-heaven-raikan007-11.html

Giannis will be great as Aml too :) have the current one as your 2nd tactic when playing vs bigger/tougher teams but use the Amc one when playing at home etc :)