Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

Hi Raikan !
I´m currently using your tactic and i´m doing well in the majority of the games (i´m in 2nd season). I just adjust some settings as strategy and philosophy in away games, etc..
I would like to know if it is recommended to change the formation and use another tactic as a backup? Sommetimes i wonder if the other teams are too adjusted to my tactic... (for example i got some draws at home from lower opponents..)

Hi Raikan !
I´m currently using your tactic and i´m doing well in the majority of the games (i´m in 2nd season). I just adjust some settings as strategy and philosophy in away games, etc..
I would like to know if it is recommended to change the formation and use another tactic as a backup? Sommetimes i wonder if the other teams are too adjusted to my tactic... (for example i got some draws at home from lower opponents..)

always tweak tactics every season and always have at least one backup formation/tactic in match prep, I always have 3 loaded :) and change them regularly depending on my opposition :)

This is amazing. I am England manager in July 2013 and we have went 31 games unbeaten out of 32 games. The only game we have lost was in the Confederations Cup Final to Brazil. Once again amazing tactic. I recommend it to anyone!!!

This is amazing. I am England manager in July 2013 and we have went 31 games unbeaten out of 32 games. The only game we have lost was in the Confederations Cup Final to Brazil. Once again amazing tactic. I recommend it to anyone!!!

Whats ur first XI Jamess???

Whats ur first XI Jamess???
My 1st XI depends on what players I call up so that varies, but my best eleven is:
GK: Hart
DR: Walker
DC: Terry
DC: Lescott
DL: Baines
DMC: Rodwell
MC: Carrick
MC: Lampard
AMR: Sturridge
AML: Young
ST: Rooney

only one game i know, but i employed the away tweak against atletico madrid, with my sp. gijon team...got absolutely battered...it seemed like we were just inviting pressure...i switched to the complete madness tactic, after about 60 mins (when it was only 1-0, thanks to some stout defending) which picked us up a bit, as i pushed forward more...got hit on the counter and lost the game 2-0...will be interesting to see how it works for future away games.

not sure my ht teamtalk was great either tho...a few players were on ratings of 6.1 - 6.2, so i laid into them...maybe it backfired?...cant get the hang of t/talks in fm12

Is their a way to make this tactic use 2 up front? as i am wanting a change for next season? cheers

Is their a way to make this tactic use 2 up front? as i am wanting a change for next season? cheers

not without changing quite a few things mate :)

move the DM into the CM position, move the CM into the ST position!

change the new strikers role to whatever striker you have (the main one is a poacher) so maybe a CF-TM-DLF? and make sure you set the settings properly...

Just a quick question. Do you set any playmaker or target man in the team instructions? the print screens that you show on the tottenham save you have the playmaker as the MCR ? Cheers
PS: Your tactics are great, with this one i managed to beat Real Madrid and Barcelona on my Malaga save!

Just a quick question. Do you set any playmaker or target man in the team instructions? the print screens that you show on the tottenham save you have the playmaker as the MCR ? Cheers
PS: Your tactics are great, with this one i managed to beat Real Madrid and Barcelona on my Malaga save!

hey bud, I normally dont, it must have been for one game or so.. but try it both ways and see what works best for you