Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

Raikan:
What macth prep do you usually have?
In the OP its low defending positioning, but doesnt that take from the attack then?

cheers

ave - teamwork for all my tactics now, sometimes I switch to high for a week or two

Yeah it seems to work now. Currently using another 4-1-2-2-1, but with ok-ish results. Will put this in match prep and possibly give it a go when the squad is familiar with it.

Hey Raikan, are there any PPMs that you would recommend training for the FBs and IFs?

Having a good 2nd season with Wigan sitting in 5th, with some great results so far particularly, 4-1 Chelsea and 0-0 at Man City away. Having the occasional blip but nothing unexpected.

Also I really need a DLP is there anyone you can recommend thats not too pricey, around £5mil would be great.

Cheers!

Hello:

Who is Best Assistant Manager in Game Fm 12 ??

Thanks for answer.

Looks like you have done quite well up until that point and it looks to be a little form slump which all teams go through. You just have to power through and results will pick up again :D

I am sure you can beat Leverkusen in the 2nd leg at home and Aston Villa in the FA Cup Replay at home :)

Plus you are second in the league so can hopefully reach the top.

I always feel that if you win all games all the time, the wins mean less and are of lesser value. But when you beat a team in a 2nd leg after losing in the 1st leg, the win feels like it has more value :)

Regards
Shiraz

"Valdir De Moraes"

i don't have in my database this guys...

Hey Guy's, anyone there can tell me if it's working on 12.2.2.. cauze this game is ******* me off... and I'm about to start a new save, clean sheet... and was wondering... can I trust Raykan on this one ( :) ). I've seen nice feedback there, but I really want to enjoy the game again, and i think that if go for one more bad run, I'll just quit untill I get my head clears :) or the guys that make the updates on SI are dead :)

Can't you chose to use the older version when starting a game? I can... And don't know if it works on the new one, I'm only using it as a back-up tactic atm.

Can't you chose to use the older version when starting a game? I can... And don't know if it works on the new one, I'm only using it as a back-up tactic atm.

Hi Yago, doesn't seem like, or @ least i don't know. Anyway thank you for the quick answer. I'll give it a try, and let's see... maybe I just need to change team, and not tatics... lol

change it to classic if you want to :)

it works :) been using it on the latest patch as backup too!

good luck!

Cheers Raikan,

I'm just starting with Citty, not that I like them, but there's load of money there... and I really need something to distract me. I'll Keep u updated

Cheer's I try out!!!

2 Questions

1st Wich tactic are u using as 1st
2nd About Pace, what would be the aceptable for mid range team

the new one I linked :)

are you not City? 14/15 is good enough ;)

Yes, I downloaded already and trying out, but after having fun with city I want to go back to SLB, and they are extremely slow team compared with city, and the funds are not that high!! That's I was asking... 1st result with City using the 433 Perfect was 7-1 against Bradford away... not bad but expected!!!! :)