Raikan007

Reaction score
gym.png

Download link:

Good day everyone, I hope you are all enjoying Fm12 so far as much as I am!
Here are the schedules that I have been using so far that in the short space of time have actually done really well for the players at the different clubs I have managed so far...
Most are medium as I feel having heavy schedules lead to unecassary injuries which can change your season from good to bad!

The regimes that have been created include:

• Advanced forward/Complete Forward/Poacher/Treq
  • Wing backs/Full backs
  • Wingers/Wide midfielders
  • Advanced playmakers/Attacking Mids/Centre mids/Defensive mids/Deep lying playmakers
  • Covering/Stopper/Ball playing Centrebacks
  • Goalkeepers
Feel free to leave feedback, have a good day!

I have a question. how do i use this training regime? i have extracted it with winrar but there is no fm2012 to put it into.

i have downloaded the game off here, any suggestions?

Do you make a tactics file in the db file of the Sports Interactive?

Completely forgot how to do it.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Do you make a tactics file in the db file of the Sports Interactive?

Completely forgot how to do it.

And also no Targetman nor Ballwinning Mid Training for the seniors.
Where would you put these in?

just wondering, for pre season do you put them to heavy work rate or do you just keep it at the same level through out?

Do you save this in the tactics folder or somewhere else?

Target man will be added (I just never had one) and the Defensive mid is the ball winner :)

donwload, UNRAR and copy paste into mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/schedules :) if the schedules folder is not there, create one!

in game go to training, bottom of the screen players/coaches/schedules then click import

been updated, Target Man, Deep lying forward, Youth Winger and Ball winning Cm schedules have been added ;)

Hi, i'm new to all of this and im finding it majorly diffucult to open this file. i downloaded the flv player successfully(i think) and then downloaded and saved this file. when i come to open it however i click on open with flv player and nothing happens. and when i open the flv player raikans file is nowhere to be found. would appreciate the help :)

Hi, i'm new to all of this and im finding it majorly diffucult to open this file. i downloaded the flv player successfully(i think) and then downloaded and saved this file. when i come to open it however i click on open with flv player and nothing happens. and when i open the flv player raikans file is nowhere to be found. would appreciate the help :)

Download file. -> Extract to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football manager 2012/Schedules (If you don't have a "Schedules" folder, create one.) Start up your game. Go to the training screen. -> Click on schedules. -> Manage schedules. -> Import.

:)

Dont mean to sound stupid but i still dont get how to import training schedules! Is there like a youtube step by step guide for me!? :s

hey, can someone tell me which training should I assign to which position/type of playe[FONT=arial, sans-serif]er? because i quite do not understand these terms :s[/FONT]

this might sound daft but im really stuck with this. I have inported the schedule but how do I use it and assign players to it and what players to what? doing my head in

this might sound daft but im really stuck with this. I have inported the schedule but how do I use it and assign players to it and what players to what? doing my head in

Owen - right click on him, training - then put into Poacher schedule :)
Vidic - right click - training - Cb Stopper etc etc etc :)

right click on the player eg: Owen and select training and put him into Poachers, Vidic into Stopper Cb, Carrol into Target Man :)

just right click on the player and use the drop down menu's :)