I'm not getting plagued with injuries, I think the players like the schedules in general but these two players just keep *** raping me with complaints and it's ******* me off. They are gonna get sold next transfer window anyway..

the training regime is great, seeing some reall good results, but on my big players im seeing more stats declining than getting better, im getting injuries every games, big players being out of for around 6 weeks, most of the time every game, please ttry and figure out something that isnt so injury prone! thanks

I dont know,what i am doing wrong,but my player are injured too often.So,i play with milan and i have injured ibra 3 months,pato 2 months,antonini 2 months,zambrotta 2 months,bonera 5 weeks,aquilani and boateng are out for about 1 months...This is definitely not normal.Oh yeah and in my milan save are on side line cassano,flamini,gattuso,mexes for long time...this game is not fun anymore :'(

Last edited:
When season started,those players injured.I wouldnt complian if will be those injuries shprt terms,but they arent.2 months -6 months are the most.

When season started,those players injured.I wouldnt complian if will be those injuries shprt terms,but they arent.2 months -6 months are the most.

thats unfortunate mate! its the game! I used defualt training during pre-season and only changed on the first day of the season to my schedules having several of my best players injured as well!

hey

what impact the training regime has had on any of the youth players

These schedules still work good with the latest patch?

Thinking of using them for my Man U squad.

Just imported the schedules mate, seen one called "conditioning", what is the purpose of this one?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Just imported the schedules mate, seen one called "conditioning", what is the purpose of this one?

Thanks for any help in advance.

that is default, not part of mine, it is for players recovering from injuries and also pre-season

that is default, not part of mine, it is for players recovering from injuries and also pre-season

Oh my god, my bad lol, you can tell i use schedules a lot :p

I will try give some feedback once I have used them for a while with my team :)

What one should i use for box to box midfielder

I'm currently playing as RGOUR Minsk in Belarus because of their awesome training facilities. I downloaded FMSpurs & AndyD's database for this country to play as them. Now I've got a problem with your else awesome training schedules. For a FEW players in my senior squad and all youth in my squad it works as usual, but for the main part of the senior squad it looks like this when I: Right click on the player, choose squad, training and then it goes:
Request training report
Rest
General (Part Time)
Goalkeepers (Part Time)
Conditioning (Part Time)

This is probably a dumb question with an easy answer or solution to it, but I really don't know how to solve.
THANKS

Last edited:
these are not part time training schedules, they are only full time, you need to hire full time coaches :)