Any ss of results? Currently using Dunc's but thinking of trying yours out..

hey mate, I will post one now, only half a season in at the moment plus only 1.5 in with my Utd save...

as promised...

a few SS of players using my training schedules :)

Before: Jorge Enriquez
202391d1320834958-jorge-enriquez-chivas-jorge-enr-quez-overview_-attributes-.png

Afer: Jorge Enriquez
View attachment 205421

A few others:
View attachment 205419View attachment 205420View attachment 205422View attachment 205423

is there one for an inside forward on the wing want to try get neymar and train him to be an inside forward aml

Hello,

what do you do on preseason trainings? i can see anything in youre schedules for that

I either leave players on default until the season begins or most of the time I put them on their schedules from the 1st day :) I used to have a pre-season one which concentrated on aerobic and strength however I noticed it did more harm than good!

I either leave players on default until the season begins or most of the time I put them on their schedules from the 1st day :) I used to have a pre-season one which concentrated on aerobic and strength however I noticed it did more harm than good!

mmm..interesting, never done that way, always have done aerobics during pre-season but suppose i can give a go to your way

yeah seems to me that conditioning schedules lead to attributes decreasing, especially for young strikers!

Can this be used for Blue Square south teams? It doesn't seem to let me select anything other than part time training?

Seeing some decent attribute improvements on my saves, but is anyone else getting spammed by their coaches saying that players are unhappy with the high amount of training?

Cal

Hi mates. I am playing by Xenons 4-2-4 tactics. I am thinking where I may put Benzema and Higuain . What training ? adv forward,target man,poacher or maybe complete fwd?

lots and lots of injurys... I just quit using this schedulers

can anyone help?! having real trouble importing this file to my fm, i put the winrar file of the training schedule into my 'schedules' folder, go to import on fm, and its not there?! someone help?!

can anyone help?! having real trouble importing this file to my fm, i put the winrar file of the training schedule into my 'schedules' folder, go to import on fm, and its not there?! someone help?!

You have to uncompress it, using winrar. Have à look in the sticky thread about using downloads.