just put your players in the schedules mate :) its pretty simple

Raikan how do i import these training schedules into the game once i have downloaded them!?

cut and paste file into mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/schedules :)

Hhmmm i've tried that but nothing shows up. I had to make a schedules folder n then i pasted in there. Went to import schedules from in game but nothing there. I will give it another go tonight though. That sounds too easy! Whats with all the extract file talk!? Thats confusing me lol

that is strange mate.. extract is just for Winrar! if you dont have it I suggest you download it in order to see/use the schedules...

Step1:
download from here (donwload Winrar from Google etc)

Step2:
right click on Raikan007's training.... and say extract here

Step3:
take the file and place in above directory :)

Cheers Raikan!! Managed to sort it out :) at least thats one thing good on this save now!

Thank you i will try this out for sure, Any screenshots of development examples?

hey mate :) I have just started with Gladbach I will post SS up in a few weeks/days as I progress :)

Thanks for making these schedules Raikan!

But can you please provide a little more information about the different schedules, for example what is the difference between the CB schedules? I'm having some trouble putting my players on the right schedule. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for making these schedules Raikan! But can you please provide a little more information about the different schedules, for example what is the difference between the CB schedules? I'm having some trouble putting my players on the right schedule. Thanks in advance.

hey mate, the stopper cb is more concentrated on strenght in comparison to tactics like the covering cb, the ball winning mid is more focused on strength and defending in comparison to the cm which is equally distributed for your all round mid :)

see for yourself ;) I normally just use the covering Cb regime for all my defenders except for someone like Kyriakos Papadopolous for eg who would be your stopper :)

hey mate, the stopper cb is more concentrated on strenght in comparison to tactics like the covering cb, the ball winning mid is more focused on strength and defending in comparison to the cm which is equally distributed for your all round mid :)

see for yourself ;) I normally just use the covering Cb regime for all my defenders except for someone like Kyriakos Papadopolous for eg who would be your stopper :)

Ok now I get it, thanks!
But what is it with all the injuries, i've got 5 players who got injured lifting weights at the gym. All ruled out for at least a few weeks. Does it have anything to do with the schedules or is it just the pre-season were players are not matchfit?

lol, dude, everyone has the same thing! its pathetic! SI should be releasing hotfixes/patches to rectify this in the near future (hopefully)

for pre-season I used to use a specific pre-season schedule but its time consuming changing them all back plus the pre-season ones I used to use foucused mostly on fitness levels (strength/aerobic) which of course is the cause of most of the injuries...

I hope it gets sorted out soon though..

Hey Raikan, thanks for the schedules. I normally try and do my own which are normally fine but thought i'd try some more in-depth ones out.

Having a lot of unhappy players with the workload of the schedules though. What do you normally do to combat this? Reduce the schedule as a whole?

Hey Raikan, thanks for the schedules. I normally try and do my own which are normally fine but thought i'd try some more in-depth ones out.

Having a lot of unhappy players with the workload of the schedules though. What do you normally do to combat this? Reduce the schedule as a whole?
hey mate, tone down the strength or aerobic categories a little then :)

my idm are failing to catch up to download mate...
you get it working mate? you need to have WINRAR installed and unrar it, then cut and paste into your schedules folder in fm12 my docs :)