Thank you! But .. how come it worked for a few of my players then? :)

Thank you! But .. how come it worked for a few of my players then? :)

also got to do with part time/full time players :) the players that could train were probably full time players :)

good luck

Look really good.
Came to the forums to look for a good training schedule as I am going to start a new save from Level 8.
Sad that I can't use them in this save,but will definitely use them instead of mine when I go pro.
Cheers mate,and again good job!

Raikan, what excatly do u mean when u say UNrar? Do u mean change the file type from .rar to .UNrar because atm i have downloaded the schedules but they won't come up in the "imports" file in the Training---schedules---import

Any help???

Hey guys. So this is the first time im trying custom training and i have a question. In the schedules, you have two separate ones for Ball playing defender and Covering CB. But take someone like Rio Ferdinand, whose coach report says that his best role is as a Ball playing Defender with cover duty. So im a little confused as to what training i should put him on?

Ditto for someone like Nani, young etc, who are listed as wingers, but the roles as advanced play makers. Or should i chuck the coach report entirely and take a call?

Hey guys. So this is the first time im trying custom training and i have a question. In the schedules, you have two separate ones for Ball playing defender and Covering CB. But take someone like Rio Ferdinand, whose coach report says that his best role is as a Ball playing Defender with cover duty. So im a little confused as to what training i should put him on?

Ditto for someone like Nani, young etc, who are listed as wingers, but the roles as advanced play makers. Or should i chuck the coach report entirely and take a call?

hey bud :)

It depends on your tactic and the roles you have given the players in them!

if Rio is playing as a BPD then put him on that schedule, if he is playing as a normal CB then covering is the best for him, stopper is the best for Vidic, Wingers or Inside forwards are the best for Nani, Valencia, Young etc..

Read the thread looking forward to trying these out later, I had a look at your ss, nice to see lots of green arrows!!

Will I have to adjust one of the schedules? I'm using 4-6-0 so have retained my strikers to Amc?

Cheers

Steve

Read the thread looking forward to trying these out later, I had a look at your ss, nice to see lots of green arrows!!

Will I have to adjust one of the schedules? I'm using 4-6-0 so have retained my strikers to Amc?

Cheers

Steve

you dont have to do anything.. if you want a medium version of this I have made one for myself for my current save as a lot of my players were moaning...

Cool, I will see if they start moaning and let you know.
What i mean is do you have a schedule that would work well for strikers in the Amc slot and amc's that I'm using in that slot as strikers, do you get what I mean?
Because at the moment I have 1 str and a few amc's that I swop but they are in different shedules (default) Im thinking i need to have a blend of attacking midfield and striking training for them?

Sorry to waffle on....

Cool, I will see if they start moaning and let you know.
What i mean is do you have a schedule that would work well for strikers in the Amc slot and amc's that I'm using in that slot as strikers, do you get what I mean?
Because at the moment I have 1 str and a few amc's that I swop but they are in different shedules (default) Im thinking i need to have a blend of attacking midfield and striking training for them?

Sorry to waffle on....

use poacher for poacher and cf for a complete forward, use tm for a target man etc... or just use attacking mid ;)

training schedule seems good, but Adebayor is almost all RED attributes! i train him as a poacher.. any idea why?

where would u put phil jones, i put him on covering cb but some say he's a good dcm, and for rooney inside forward or target man (which one is best)