Rainmaker v2 and Silk & Steel v2 - Chelsea 96 points (1st) - Norwich 70 points (5th)

Just downloaded the last database from FMnUTTERS on facebook with all transfer window activity done and going trying a new save with Reading, going to test this out for you man

Actually does anyone know if this work if the F9 is changed to a TM or Poacher ?

But overall so far im generally impressed with this tactic, i like that it is solid at the back (when i have my full team)

i used this tactic yesterday and won league 2 with Rochdale finishing with 119 points and a +78 goal difference

Looks good mate.

Im doing the Champions League Challenge at the moment but looking for a new tactic so will give this a try if you dont mind!!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad it's going well.

Considering the state of the Match Engine at the moment I'm very happy with it.

Which one would you use with a promoted team in first division that media predict as 12 on 12 teams at the end of season ?

Rainmaker or Silk & Steel ?

What about individual training? Put it on high and team training average??

Which one would you use with a promoted team in first division that media predict as 12 on 12 teams at the end of season ?

Rainmaker or Silk & Steel ?

Rainmaker home - S&S away. If struggling use S&S home for a while as well.

What about individual training? Put it on high and team training average??

I don't do too much individual training as they tend to moan about workload.

Can follow *** man advice but don't do individual training AND PPM at same time.

F9 and BBM

Hi Mr Rosler,

Great looking tactic. In your Chelsea example you use Mata as a F9 and Oscar as a BBM. Did you still walk the league using players out of their best positions as in your screenshot?

Thanks

Hi Mr Rosler,

Great looking tactic. In your Chelsea example you use Mata as a F9 and Oscar as a BBM. Did you still walk the league using players out of their best positions as in your screenshot?

Thanks

Yeah, think the Chelsea line up shown was my preferred set up.

My self inflicted 'rules' meant i couldnt sign anyone so had to make do.

Mata is unreal as a False 9, just retrain him to striker.

Oscar is better defensively than you would think and obviously has great attacking qualities.

So far

So far so good, SnS away not quiet as good but have had a few nasty injuries.
Also i survived my first ever board take over :) and Cut Wage Bill by over 80k, so keep current form going and bring on PL next season.

Thank you Rosler71, without doubt the most effective tactic i found since 14.2.2 (even though i really am missing having wingers haha)

View attachment 425653View attachment 425652View attachment 425651

could not get this to work with my juv side should have worked with there team

Suarez scored 34 in 34 league games in the false 9 role for me.

thats good news as i'm doing a Liverpool test as everyone keeps moaning about them.

3rd season like, so the squad is a bit different from the original. But scored 90 in the league, conceded 23, and got 95 points. Didn't win a cup, but that'll come.

How's this going mate, not played FM for a while now waiting until new patch come's out

Early days but ok. Squad is pretty underrated.
Not much better than the Norwich squad I tested with.

Will get thru a fair few games tomorrow so will be in a better position to comment.