Rainmaker v2 and Silk & Steel v2 - Chelsea 96 points (1st) - Norwich 70 points (5th)

I'm really enjoying these tactics thanks Rosler. For my team rainmaker works better than silkn'steel. One thing that I think needs improving is the defending of set pieces. 13 of the last 15 goals I have conceded have been from set pieces :mad:

When I want to go more offensive I replace the anchorman with a regista.

And what if you put the CM as a AMC and make him an advanced playmaker or trequarista or didn't you test that yet?

And what if you put the CM as a AMC and make him an advanced playmaker or trequarista or didn't you test that yet?

I have tried that but don't like it as it makes central midfield too narrow (in the standard formation the CM pushes the box 2 box midfielders wider). Also the AM doesn't contribute with defence as much so it loses defensive stability.

I have tried that but don't like it as it makes central midfield too narrow (in the standard formation the CM pushes the box 2 box midfielders wider). Also the AM doesn't contribute with defence as much so it loses defensive stability.

Exactly. With the CM/A pushed to AMC the B2B guys stop engaging opposing fullbacks.

I have tested this extensively and it weakens the tactic.

Hi
Giving this tactic a bash due to all the good comments but unfortunately am not having the same success

I've followed all of the advice and have my team fluid with the tactics, match training on att mov and have a generally happy squad.

I'm 6th in the league 16 points of 1st and have lost or drew my last 8 games, i just cant work it out

I though Arsenal would suit this tactic quite well with the likes of Ramsay, Wiltshire and Ozil (trained as a striker for the F9 role)
but none of them perform, most of my goals come from corners and I feel the formation lacks serious width

I signed Moussa Sow to rotate with Giroud as my complete forward and occasionally give Walcott a game and I also brought Ward-Prowse and Will Hughes for the future.

I appreciate the effort gone into this tactic and your time to upload it so please don't think i'm one of these idiots wanting instant success or your head on a spike but id just like to see if anyone else has had similar problems with Arsenal or am I just a terrible manager :/

Hi
Giving this tactic a bash due to all the good comments but unfortunately am not having the same success

I've followed all of the advice and have my team fluid with the tactics, match training on att mov and have a generally happy squad.

I'm 6th in the league 16 points of 1st and have lost or drew my last 8 games, i just cant work it out

I though Arsenal would suit this tactic quite well with the likes of Ramsay, Wiltshire and Ozil (trained as a striker for the F9 role)
but none of them perform, most of my goals come from corners and I feel the formation lacks serious width

I signed Moussa Sow to rotate with Giroud as my complete forward and occasionally give Walcott a game and I also brought Ward-Prowse and Will Hughes for the future.

I appreciate the effort gone into this tactic and your time to upload it so please don't think i'm one of these idiots wanting instant success or your head on a spike but id just like to see if anyone else has had similar problems with Arsenal or am I just a terrible manager :/

Thanks for the considered feedback,

My first question would be which tactics are you using when?

Season 1 with Arsenal I would be starting ALL games with Rainmaker except AWAY at Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Liverpool & Spurs.

Lots of draws is a sign that someone with a top team are using Silk & Steel too often.

I've not played with Aresenal but they must have a better squad than Liverpool who I eventually finished 2nd with after a slow start.

I would be expecting a title challenge with Arsenal,

Also, with top teams, once tactic is fully fluid leave match training on attacking movement..

V3's in development. Won't be rushing it want it thoroughly tested as usual.

When do think it will be ready mate, no rush I know you have had a long day

When do think it will be ready mate, no rush I know you have had a long day

I'll finish the season tomorrow. If i'm satisified with the end results it will be up tomorrow.

It has elements of Silk & Steel so I'm hoping it will be a tactic for all levels and i dont need to develop a second tactic for weaker teams.

I'll finish the season tomorrow. If i'm satisified with the end results it will be up tomorrow.

It has elements of Silk & Steel so I'm hoping it will be a tactic for all levels and i dont need to develop a second tactic for weaker teams.
Brilliant mate look forward to this

This tactic is still working like a charm. Waiting for the new version

Very nice tactic.

But ind the middel od second season with my Skrill South Team Bis"Something" :)

I am number 2 i the league, but in the last 6-7 or seven games, i am loosing, or making a draw, very few wins.

Is that normal? It was very good before Christmas, but now it is bad :(

I am playing with Rainmaker at home, an the other one away.

New tactic should be ready tomorrow.

Just finished season test with Norwich, season 1, no transfers finished 4th in Prem missing out on 3rd by 1 goal difference.

Now testing with Chelsea, if all good should be up tomorrow,

Likely wont be called Rainmaker as completely new tactic.

waiting for it... because the old one was working great for underdogs

New tactic should be ready tomorrow.

Just finished season test with Norwich, season 1, no transfers finished 4th in Prem missing out on 3rd by 1 goal difference.

Now testing with Chelsea, if all good should be up tomorrow,

Likely wont be called Rainmaker as completely new tactic.

Can't wait!

waiting for it... because the old one was working great for underdogs

Yeah, it's certainly passed the underdog test.

Just want to make sure it works with 'top dog's' and can deal with parked defences. I am very hopeful and are expecting at least 90 league points with Chelsea.