Rainmaker v2 and Silk & Steel v2 - Chelsea 96 points (1st) - Norwich 70 points (5th)

Well the tactic DID NOT pass the Chelsea test. Long unbeaten runs but too many draws which is unacceptable for Chelsea.

I have put it up on my tactics thread over at SI under the name of 'Dark Matter' on page 9 of my silk & steel Rainmaker thread. I will put it on the front page if that thread when I get home.

It failed but your welcome to play with it and it's a pretty good underdog tactic but it won't be getting a proper release.

Onwards onto the next tactic :)

hi

i'm playing on line with 8 other players and i'm very pleased with your tactic....it works very great
you couls have a look : mokoena.fr

my team is as.rugnac(go on reseau then click on equipe).I use your tactic from the beginning

i don't have a nice attack but my team seems strong in midfield and defence.

congratulations for your tactic:)

Hi Rosler. i have weekend off from work i would like to test your new tac. could you put link to it today please?

Hi Rosler. i have weekend off from work i would like to test your new tac. could you put link to it today please?

I am at work till late.

Abandoned the tactic I was working on.

Silk & Steel v2 is still working excellent on 14.3. I am working on an update for that at the moment to make it even better.

Over on my SI thread (cant miss it) see top of opening post. I have a beta for Rainmaker v3 up. Brilliant in attack, dodgy at the back. It's worth taking a look.

My priority is getting silk & steel v3 out then finish Rainmaker v3.

On my mobile only today so can't link anything!

These two tactics brought me much success. Since S&S v2 still works on the new patch I will use it as an alternative tactic and wait till the v3 versions will be up :)

anyone know if rainmaker still works on 14.3.1? used to love it!!

i suggest everyone get on the new versions of these on SI forum, outstanding. It takes me alot to say a tactic is that good, but its awesome fairplay

Sorry to bother you, i can't download via mediafire, when you have a spare moment could you upload these two tactics in straight forward tac file please? Would be much appreciated.

I'll do it for you :) Btw, I'm really enjoying SS v5. The rainmaker is not working as great as that, even though I'm the favourite. I'm just using SS v5 at the moment. It's a faboulous tactic. I'll suggest convert a CAM to the CM attack role. That works a treat!

I'll do it for you :) Btw, I'm really enjoying SS v5. The rainmaker is not working as great as that, even though I'm the favourite. I'm just using SS v5 at the moment. It's a faboulous tactic. I'll suggest convert a CAM to the CM attack role. That works a treat!
Thanks a lot fella... I'll give them a go along with your advice