Random Things

Daaaaaaammmmmmmnnn just had a Farooq moment, £156 for some Ugg boots for the other half. I was like these are boots you wear on your feet not even for best? ******* **** and she thinks what I spend on gaming is too much!

Some little gimp on Steam has put a spoiler for the star wars movie on the KOTOR 2 discussion, its in the title too so just avoid them forums. I swear to god if it was possible I wuld go round to his house and slap the taste out of his/her mouth!!!! Little effing gobshite¬¬¬

writing a factsheet for a family on dehydration and fluid overload out of office hours when I am already free labour! That's commitment for you! will get round to completing Wasteland 2 I tell thee!

Got absolutely FUBAR on thursday and I still feel **** this morning when I have woken up. What is all that about?

Deleted advertising post

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a flight to Louisiana last Friday but had to cancel it because of the flood.

Car is winter ready now.
Full service, Blitz air intake cleaned, Maf sensor cleaned, 4 new IK20 Iridium spark plugs, new Z26 Ceramic Brake Pads all around, brakes bled and filled with Super Blue, wallet as light as a feather, girlfriend moaning :)

Got this little mini DV camera on sale for €12 euro XD
Low light shots are not great, but it's working perfectly well as a secondary dash cam (I'm powering it from a double in car usb charger with a flat usb extension cable).

A mini **** review I posted.

[video=youtube;DWg714k1G5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWg714k1G5s[/video]

Broke up with my GF and now I'm starting to lose my mind. Can't stop thinking about what would happen if I just changed something I did. And the worst thing is, I did the right decision. There was nothing left for us. I hate my mind.

sorry to hear that mate just kill your mind with drink for a bit then move on if you say there was nothing left you made the right decision it will get better

Thing is - I feel guilty how it all ended. I told her lot of ugly stuff, I acted like a madman. Now I feel sorry for that. I wish I can apologize, but I'll respect her decision not to contact her. ******* ****, it's tearing me apart.