Random Things

i feel for you mate we all say something in the heat of things that we would not normally say but give it time let things calm down see what happens

Is that true that LeBron James who is the first NBA player to rank in the top 20 in points takes oral steroidshttp://www.xroids.org/oral-steroids-1-306/ ? I read something like that a few hours ago. I hope that it's just a bad joke. And steroid test will be negative. Does anyone know anything about that?

Last edited:
Had hilarious fun renewing my car insurance.

2015/16
€620 with Liberty

2016/17
€790 with Zenith through Chill

2017/18 todays renewal (10 years no claims bonus now)

Chill wanted €1400
Aviva wanted €1830
Axa wanted €2404
Asgard wanted €3113 (that's comedy gold).

Got onto AA, added my girlfriend and took AA membership.
€710 including full AA membership for any car I'm driving or a passenger in.
€80 cheaper than last year and AA membership thrown in.

I can't believe one company wanted over 3k :)

Can we please introduce Captcha?
This site is becoming unusable with the constant spam.

Better to lock your doors and not let the burglar in, rather than leaving yourself wide open, then having to chase them around.

Can we please introduce Captcha?
This site is becoming unusable with the constant spam.

Better to lock your doors and not let the burglar in, rather than leaving yourself wide open, then having to chase them around.

Yeah either more mods that are active to remove these posts or some form of stopping it.

The active mods are good but if they aint on at the time, the site goes horrendous

Took an impromptu day off and was going to get all my Raspberry Pi stuff out and relax with a few projects.

GF: "Are you staying at home today?"
ME: "Yep!! Need a day of relaxation"
GF: "Brilliant!! Will you go down to my mums and paint the bathroom ceiling? The guys that put the new shower in ruined it"
ME: "No problem" :'(

She was born Sunday morning at 6:22am, after pushing since 1:15 she needed assistance from the suction and spoons.

She's here and healthy though :D

Was tough going though :( I felt so useless in the birthing suite.

Their.
A form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun:
Their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

There.
In or at that place (opposed to here ):
She is there now.

They're.
Contraction of they are.
They're going to regret that.

I'm ****** snowed in. Freakish weather over here at the moment.

Their.
A form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun:
Their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

There.
In or at that place (opposed to here ):
She is there now.

They're.
Contraction of they are.
They're going to regret that.

If that gets you stressed Anthony, I;'ll buy you a pint, put my arm around you and say "There, their, they're"

So, today is my birthday. My 27th. And it feels terrible. The sole reason why im typing this is to feel better. To get something off my chest. So it might be a bit random, since Im just a random person on FMB.
Deep apologies to anyone whos reading this. Hopefuly my bad English and corrupted thinking wont spoil your day.
Basically, as said, today is my b-day and I feel terrible. I feel alone, and I have every person who loves me around me. I feel lonely by choice. I feel disconnected to every single of them. Yet they are the reason Im trying to snap out. To not disappoint them.
Its not just them. I feel disconnected from everything. Each day brings nothing new, even though they're all different. All things I used to love are making me idifferent now. Im feeling empty. And it scares me. Two years ago I had some real problems with health, both mental and physical. Girl I used to love left a few cracks. But to blame it on her would be foolish. It started before her, but she was thr catalyst. Or at lest my attachment to her. After a few months of constant battles with some sort of depression (I pride myself to be above that), everything went back to 'normal'.
Ever since I was old enough to figure somethings out, I did what I wanted. But not the things I had to do. Wasted years of college to experiment with all sort of bad, bad thing, just to prove to my self that I can snap out of it. And I did. It wasnt even hard to do. After that, I calmed down, got a job, few girlfriends every now and than. But it was all boring. My selfdestructive nature hit again and I made myself to lose my job and, as mentioned, almost my health.
Now Im sitting in similar situation. Have a decent job, girl who loves me, yet I feel empty. Like I have nothing to live for. Nothing fills me up. Every day feels the same.
Once again, sorry for this dark could that came out of my sould.

Anyone seen the prices on thr new Nvidia GPUs? 900$ for a renamed 4070 is beyond shame. But they know what they are doing, trying to get people to spend on 3000 series now I guess.