Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

am still happy 2 games in hand all take that son ;)
ohh and yous got beat at parkhead also so shh
OK, we were beat at Parkhead, you were beat at Ibrox.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we're even.

Anyway, everyone that's discussing the ref should really stop. So the ref missed a few big decisions. All the big decisions can't always be called [no matter how much we want them to be.] I understand you're frustrated at it, because Lennon and other players were as well. [Mainly Lennon in every other game in the season.]

Also, never say bad things about Samaras :( He's like Balotelli; Lazy but ******* great when he wants to be [minus the bitchiness.]

am still happy 2 games in hand all take that son ;)
ohh and yous got beat at parkhead also so shh

points on the board are better than games in hand remember st johnstone and dundee united arent easy places to go

- Yes, any player that makes contact with another player's face should be sent off.
- Yes, Celtic were the better team, and deserved the win.
- And I am not in any way, blaming the ref for the result.

However, he did make mistakes. There should have been a penalty for the foul on Lafferty. And Majstorovic brought down Davis (i think it was) in the first half, he was the last man, but Thomson never even gave a foul, should that have been a red card?

Was Craig Thomson feeling pressured by Neil Lennon? was he very careful not to make too many major decisions that would seriously affect Celtic's game?

Basically, the question i ask is, why was Craig Thomson allowed to referee another old firm match? He shouldn't have, because of the controversy after the last old firm game.

These decisions that Rangers had against them today, are the same incidents that Celtic have had against them all season, and i'm pretty sure Lennon, and the fans would have gave the sfa every bit of criticism possible if it was the other way round.
How shouldn't Craig Thompson have refereed the game, after what happened in the last Old Firm. It wasn't him that refereed the last game it was Willie Collum. The best team won on the day and the ref did a good job apart from two decisions, Bougherra on Mulgrew and a McCulloch challenge on Paddy McCourt, the two Gers players should have seen red !!

Just sell Samaras to Sporting and take Caneira in! Excellent deal for both clubs.

Comon u Gerrrrrrrssssss!! :D bummer just looked and they got stuffed lol and Celtic 4 points clear wtf enjoy while it lasts

Last edited:
Well to have a silence is great but if u where there like me you would of heard the ammount of celtic fans that had a cough. mmmmmm suspicious.

Just to add do you all know freddy lungberg is GAY !!! this is tottally true cross my heart.

Well to have a silence is great but if u where there like me you would of heard the ammount of celtic fans that had a cough. mmmmmm suspicious.

Just to add do you all know freddy lungberg is GAY !!! this is tottally true cross my heart.
and what if he is? still an amazing footballer

i dont think is gay but aint bothered either way

mon the hoops 1min silence was great to see respect

obvisly were not at that game mate, quite alot of idiots coughing the whole way through the silence, and one guy had the cheek to start clapping during it too ;)

but majority off fans kept it tbh.

yeah a no i'm just saying about freddy though i don't care but he is.!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

But Freddy lungberg is past his best and he'll do nothing for them

GET IN THERE CELTIC , best performance from a celtic team at the bigotdome since martin o neill was in charge , lenny got his tactics spot on , samaras was brilliant , kayal was immense , the 2 cb's rogne and majstorovic had a belter , mulgrew was solid , izaguirre is a brilliant player , what a bargain , forrest played well . ledley was on form

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

Samaras wasn't good at all, and then he scored 2
what game where you watching? I am not a fan of samaras but he was brillaint his touch was great and brough the midfiled into the game with his lay offs.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I know, I've watched him. Don't think he's scored since September.
thts his only two league goals all season. The thing about samaras is he shows nice touches and has the potential to play a blinder like today but doesnt do it often enough.

We played December 26th away to Motherwell and won 4-1 :).

The pressure is on the Scum I'd say, more panic buyin with getting the likes of Ljunberg in before the 2nd. Anyway I just can't see past Rangers winning it, especially if the likes of McGregor, Bougherra, Papac, Weiss & Miller are on form that day and if Steven Naismith is back in time from injury, Millers goal record speaks for itself this season and he always seems to pop up against the tic and another thing about him is he will run all day, Weiss when on form has great techinal ability which I reckon will leave the likes Celtic Defence standing, Big Bougherra is also dangerous going forward and without a doubt he'll have the likes of Samaras and Stoked in his back pocket (H). Oh and also Steve Davis, he can be lethal when on form he can start attacks from nothing and as a good loyal Rangers fan I'm sure he'll be up for it :p. Also with a shrewd manager such as Walter Smith will be another bonus on the day. I'll go for 2-0 Gers :D.

Aye right!!!! Must admit you talk TP just watched the game and saw what we were up against. The first 15mins was all Gers.....from then on it was 'who was going to score first'. The only player that could hold his head up in the Gers team was the young boy Ness - what a talent. And then it happened, the Gers goalie had a brainsnap and Sammy walked around him a tucked it away rather nicely. Lets breakdown your predictions:
  • Anyway I just cant see past Rankers losing - spoken like the one eyed bigot you are!!
  • Millers goal record speaks for itself - 2/1/11 NONE
  • Weiss leaving the Celtic defence standing - that he did, pee ing themselves laughing after missing from point blank range!!
  • Big Buggy Eye is dngerous going forward and without a doubt will have the likes of Sammy & Stoked in his back pocket - thanks for the penalty Buggy Eye
  • Oh and Steve Davis can be lethal..........who? was he playing?
  • I'll go for 2-0 Gers.....am no comong tae you tae get ma palms read thats fir sure (6)