Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

XD If that happens, I will gladly proclaim Walter Smith deserves a knighthood and wank over a picture of Michelle McManus.

Does he not merrit knighthood already (A)

Tomorrow I anticipate taking my seat inside Ibrox more than any.

Whats everyone expecting to happen during the silence?

Rumour has it the gre*n brigade are going to phone their rangers mates during it so everyone turn off their phones or put on silent just in case! Although I'm sure not even they would drop to that level. Would they?

Aint really looking foward to watching it tommorow, old firm games arnt what they used to be anymore due to the lack of qaulity. Although il still stick an effort to turn it on and from being an unbiased person due to supporting neither of them, my prediction will be 3-0 Rangers with Neil Lennon sacked a few weeks later.

3-0 to Rangers? your optimistic for a killie man ^^)

Celtic won't sack Lennon, he'd survive to the end of the season.

3-0 to Rangers? your optimistic for a killie man ^^)

Celtic won't sack Lennon, he'd survive to the end of the season.

I've got various reasons to believe that. I've seen Celtic twice this season agaisnt Killie and they was horrible. We even got a point off them last week at parkhead and that was OUR worst performance all season. There defence is rotten and if Rangers play to there best ability, they will easily sink three past Celtic. Although i've also seen Rangers at there worst and in reality this old firm game has the making of being one of the most boring games yet, if none of them turn up which has happened before but we will wait and see. You say that they will not sack Lennon, but celtic fans will increase pressure on the board which will lead to his sacking just like what happened to Mowbray. Optimistic? Every right to be mate, Killie's fourth in league and playing the best football in the SPL. But let's keep this topic on the old firm game, eh? ;)

Gutted I'm stuck at work. I'm a season ticket holder at Ibrox and would've been right slap bang in the middle of the Govan front. Cani even watch it on the telly.
C'mon the Teddy Bears! :D

This game is beyond ****. Top 2 teams in Scotland, what an advertisement this is for the joys that is Scottish football.

The paint I've been watching has nearly dried.

can u hear the rangers sing canny hear a f***ing thing NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!