Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

What kind of argument is that? So because somebody got one OF result wrong, it's ridiculous to predict a draw for this one?

i was kidding , calm down boy, just because you like celtic and i like rangers doesnt mean you need to "attack" me... oh wait , it does.

i was kidding , calm down boy, just because you like celtic and i like rangers doesnt mean you need to "attack" me... oh wait , it does.

I wasn't attacking you, I'm very calm. And I loved the wee bit of ignorant sarcasm at the end. Very witty.

And don't call me 'boy' please, I'm not 4 and I don't need to be patronised. :)

What ? We just ****-****** Motherwell 4-1 at the weekend o_O

I refuse to make a prediction, one thing I will say though is that we are a far superior team, it all really depends on whether we get out of first gear or not on the day, if we don't, then it could be a struggle :S

Also, I pray to god the gay brigade don't disrupt the minutes silence, rip to the 66.

i honestly would not be surprised if they done something during the silence, at the last old firm i was at during the silence for gerry neef, there was a fair share of boos and singing from some idiotic celtic fans, and they also done it during the rememberence day silence at falkirk a few years back too:mad:

doubt they will win 3-0 has they havent played for 3 weeks Celtic will be more match fit

3 weeks?

26-12-10

Motherwell 1 Rangers 4

Gers will be match fit alright! Game will be tight Gers to win 2-1, Miller and Weiss with Samaras getting late consolation goal

i honestly would not be surprised if they done something during the silence, at the last old firm i was at during the silence for gerry neef, there was a fair share of boos and singing from some idiotic celtic fans, and they also done it during the rememberence day silence at falkirk a few years back too:mad:

I can assure you the large majority of Celtic fans will observe it, but I can't say the same for the small moronic minority. :S

Meh, I've almost grown to expect it from them now tbh. 20 years previously they booed a silence for the disaster, even when they're own captain came over from the halfway line to tell them to stfu, they still persisted. I hope they don't though, far too many memories disgraced if they do. :S

And yes, I know it's a minority of Celtic fans, just stating facts above :)

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

don't laugh at the samas.

He's my idol.

Ljungberg is hardly panic buying. Samaras shouldn't play, Murphy probs will, Stokes will cause problems.

And nice one using gay as a negative.

Celtic have done nothing but spend for the past Two years since they haven't won the leauge and in when a result dosen't go there way there always moaning about something or its in the paper that lennon has been quoted looking for another defender then a creative player & then another week it was a striker :S, lennon hasn't a clue in my opinion ;), also your saying Samaras shouldn't play...well thats obvious but wether he does is another story, hope he does :p.

Meh, I've almost grown to expect it from them now tbh. 20 years previously they booed a silence for the disaster, even when they're own captain came over from the halfway line to tell them to stfu, they still persisted. I hope they don't though, far too many memories disgraced if they do. :S

will be a disgrace if it is not kept. atmosphere is going to be electric!
anyone going to the game?

Celtic have done nothing but spend for the past Two years since they haven't won the leauge and in when a result dosen't go there way there always moaning about something or its in the paper that lennon has been quoted looking for another defender then a creative player & then another week it was a striker :S, lennon hasn't a clue in my opinion ;), also your saying Samaras shouldn't play...well thats obvious but wether he does is another story, hope he does :p.

God, here we go. Don't try and goad people into attacking you about the refs thing. We don't want the thread going off topic. And I think he just needs to stick to one team, one formation and stop shuffling it aboout. We'll get on much better if he did that.

****** well hope Sammy doesnae play. He's utter gash these days. He hasn't been good since his first half season when he got injured. I'm hoping Celtic have McCourt, Izzaguirre, Broonie, Hooper, Maloney, Juarez and Ljungberg.

****** well hope Sammy doesnae play. He's utter gash these days. He hasn't been good since his first half season when he got injured. I'm hoping Celtic have McCourt, Izzaguirre, Broonie, Hooper, Maloney, Juarez and Ljungberg.

I agree, we missed Broon more than we thought, but I don't like Maloney. Is Kayal going to be fit as we thought or still injured? Hooper is out for a wee while I think as well. :S

Has he actually scored a league goal yet ?? XD

Last edited:
Out of curiosity any non Old Firm fans watching the game ?

God, here we go. Don't try and goad people into attacking you about the refs thing. We don't want the thread going off topic. And I think he just needs to stick to one team, one formation and stop shuffling it aboout. We'll get on much better if he did that.

Here I'm just giving my opinion, and we sure dont mate :).