Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

I agree, we missed Broon more than we thought, but I don't like Maloney. Is Kayal going to be fit as we thought or still injured? Hooper is out for a wee while I think as well. :S

Browns suspended got red card against motherwell kayal came on for about an hour

fingers crossed samaras is on

Forster

Wilson -- Rogne/Hooiveld - Majstorovic -- Izaguirre​

Kayal​

Forrest--------------------------------McCourt​

Ljungberg​

Stokes-----Kapo​

That's who I'd put out for us, fitness depending.​

Forster​

Kayal​

Ljungberg​

Stokes-----Kapo​

not that it makes much difference but is kapo no injured?? am sure he came off last night

Forster

Kayal​

Ljungberg​

Stokes-----Kapo​

lol kapo came off injured agains motherwell

i honestly would not be surprised if they done something during the silence, at the last old firm i was at during the silence for gerry neef, there was a fair share of boos and singing from some idiotic celtic fans, and they also done it during the rememberence day silence at falkirk a few years back too:mad:

To be fair I was rather pleased and shocked by the reaction celtic fans gave at rememberance this day which was very pleasing. I applauded them for the behaviour of the fans, especially after the run up before it! I think they will honour it, with a minority booing just to cause aggro

****** well hope Sammy doesnae play. He's utter gash these days. He hasn't been good since his first half season when he got injured. I'm hoping Celtic have McCourt, Izzaguirre, Broonie, Hooper, Maloney, Juarez and Ljungberg.

I agree, we missed Broon more than we thought, but I don't like Maloney. Is Kayal going to be fit as we thought or still injured? Hooper is out for a wee while I think as well. :S

Hooper is out injured for about 6 weeks. Brown is suspended 90min red car against the well :D too funny !

I think 3-1 rangers Miller (always scores against celtic) to get 2 goals and naqismith 1 if he plays as he pulled up with a hamstring against motherwell. Come on the gers ;)

I like rangers, but one of my fav players, Samaras, plays for Celtic :p so dont kill me man ahah.

Well i think it will be a hard game for Gers to win, but our recent form has been good so surely we will do a good job. and i do believe we are capable of a 3-0 win.

its murphy thats injured not kapo`

lol this is funny kapo got injured i was watching it the computer at my uncles house he a celtic fan any kapo got injured came off murphy came on got injured aswell lol

GK: McGregor

RB: Whittaker
CB: Weir
CB: Bougherra
LB: Papac

RW: Weiss
CDM: McCulloch
CM: Edu
CAM: Davis
LW: Naismith

ST: Miller

GK: McGregor

RB: Whittaker
CB: Weir
CB: Bougherra
LB: Papac

RW: Weiss
CDM: McCulloch
CM: Edu
CAM: Davis
LW: Naismith

ST: Miller

Naisy may not play, But that team could be pretty much correct ;)
hope weiss continues his form he had at motherwell.