Rangers vs Celtic - Jan 2nd 2011

Hope Celtic win, I like both teams, but Celtic and Liverpool have a bit of a bond, so I support them.

Tbh I think more everton fans support celtic than liverpool aswell !

Naisy may not play, But that team could be pretty much correct ;)
hope weiss continues his form he had at motherwell.

Ano mate but hopefully he is |), yeah he played really well against motherwell. scored a nice goal too :p. How good does that sound...Miller, Weiss & Naismith running at the Celtic defence with Davis pulling the strings with Edu and McCulloch in the middle and behind the a solid defence that are used to playing with each other week in week out with a top class keeper in goals :D !

Stuarty he means he never saw the game or heard about what happened in it ;)

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

and mccourt could be your saviour on sunday

We played December 26th away to Motherwell and won 4-1 :).
especially if the likes of McGregor, Bougherra, Papac, Weiss & Miller are on form that day

Sorry to be off topic but is Bougherra doing well for Rangers? I remember being quite sad to see him leave.

have to say mcourt is pwn at going past about 6 players then scoring. He does it all the time

Sorry to be off topic but is Bougherra doing well for Rangers? I remember being quite sad to see him leave.

one of the most consistent players in the league, never shy at going forward either, brilliant tbh.

Well I'm away and I know this isn't the topic but I'm just taking the time to say to everyone have a Safe and Happy New Year, just not a happy one on the 2nd for some (6) !

have to say mcourt is pwn at going past about 6 players then scoring. He does it all the time

What ? Mccourt in the last Old Firm game resembled a drunken leprechaun running in circles. I mean fair enough he's scored some brilliant goals, but he hardly 'does it all the time' :S

i think we can win it, we should play 4-5-1 if not then sammy and stokes upfront. sammy is **** most of the time but can play if your lucky, murphy is just **** full stop.

Forster

Wilson -- Majstorovic - Ronge-- Izaguirre​

Forrest---------Kayal------------Crosas-----------Ledly​

Ljungberg​

Stokes​
+ McCourt to rape when he comes on

What ? Mccourt in the last Old Firm game resembled a drunken leprechaun running in circles. I mean fair enough he's scored some brilliant goals, but he hardly 'does it all the time' :S

In the last Old Firm game, though. When he's bad, he's awful, but you can't ever underestimate McCourt. He does it 8 times out of 10 when he plays, and he could do it this weekend if he's underestimated.