Raoul Moat on the Loose

Reaction score
Iam suprised that nobody has made a thread on this already. Raoul Moat is a man who is Offically Britains most Wanted man as he is on the run from Cops. He is suposed to be only a few miles away from where i live. Write whatever you want on this thread .....

raoul-thomas-moat-pic-pa-562869927.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10573035.stm

Not too far from me either, although I wouls guess youre a lot closer being a Blyth fan :p
Pretty worrying stuff, apparently he breaks into people's houses to get food

Just herd cop cars up me road and on me facebook people are saying someone related has been arrested oO)

They are focusing in on Rothbury town centre but i bet he isnt around there anymore, if he was smart he would be long gone from the area. My personal feeling is hes doing this for the attention and fame and wants to get caught because why would you stay in the area where the police are hunting you and why make threats to kill police officers but not carry them out? Not that i want him to harm officers.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Why do you need a thread for this?

Why do we need a thread on best free anti virus software?

This guy is going to be remembered for years but just watch your bins tonight Michael.

Why do you need to act like a mod?

I think he'll probably kill himself eventually tbh, he wont exactly last forever and I'm sure he'd rather die quickly than in a cold, lonely jail cell

Quite a bit away from me but I am visiting London tomorrow so,not too worried really.

It is scary stuff though..

because it's possibly the biggest news story out there atm

Hope the policeman and Sam Stobbart will survive, and RIP to the man :(

Raoul will probably kill himself IMO, the police will close in on him at some point

I think that was Dan?

Sorry i was just using it to be sarcastic and not to have a dig at anyone, i was just trying to make the point that if this is a pointless thread then so is that one. Neither of the threads are pointless as they are both relevant in this crazy world

Heard city have made a 45 million pound bid for him, they dont have a clue who he is but everyone is after him

He will die. He will be shot dead on sight by the police and to be honest I can't blame them if they did.

It would sent the right message out too. Ironic given that I'm against the death penalty but if he wants to live he needs to get to a public place with lots of witnesses and give himself up.