Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

no kits above so cant rate...
marseille Home, away and third:
homeaz.png
awayf.png
thirdw.png

Home and away 9/10. Love the design. Not sure about the third. Dont really like the gradient and the logo is a bit obscure at the bottom(common when you move them) so the T is a 6/10 for me. Great kits let down by the 3rd :)

My first kit in about 3 months.

View attachment 233153View attachment 233152View attachment 233151

What is with the sponsors? The red seems a bit bright on the home for Liverpool, however, away and 3rd designs are pretty good.

5/10, 7/10, 7/10

Kits for a draft FM Game:

View attachment 233157View attachment 233156

What is with the sponsors? The red seems a bit bright on the home for Liverpool, however, away and 3rd designs are pretty good.5/10, 7/10, 7/10Kits for a draft FM Game:

Nice design, not a fan of the template though. I would say maybe move the logo down slightly?

I like the dragon watermark thingy though

8/10 for Both

Only one from me this time as I dont have much time.
Liverpoolcustom.png

Ive also made my own manufacturer and logo, any feedback on them would be nice. Thanks

What is with the sponsors? The red seems a bit bright on the home for Liverpool, however, away and 3rd designs are pretty good.

5/10, 7/10, 7/10

Kits for a draft FM Game:

I dont know, i had the screen resolution changed since and they look squashed. Dont know how that happened.

@iamauser: Nice kit style but let down by the sponsor i think. 7/10 from me :)

is there a kit pack for these?

Not really a fan of them for me they are just a bit too plain but that is just my opinion 6/10 for them all

And here is some more kits i made with my 3d template
arsenalhome-2.png
arsenalaway-4.png

chelsea-6.png

Nice design, not a fan of the template though. I would say maybe move the logo down slightly?

I like the dragon watermark thingy though

8/10 for Both

Only one from me this time as I dont have much time.
Liverpoolcustom.png

Ive also made my own manufacturer and logo, any feedback on them would be nice. Thanks

Think it's a bit wild for a Liverpool kit, but the concept (heh) is good. Would work better with an international kit. 5/10.

Middlesbrough home.

borov.png

Think it's a bit wild for a Liverpool kit, but the concept (heh) is good. Would work better with an international kit. 5/10.

Middlesbrough home.

borov.png

Love it, really like the different colours strips. 9/10

Inter Milan home :
View attachment 234223

First kit I've done on photoshop, any help will be welcomed.

How do you make a kit and if so how do you get it on the game

How do you make a kit and if so how do you get it on the game

You need photoshop or a similar program. And to get it in the game you need to make an xml file. If you look at the stickies in the graphics section this is explained well

7.5/10.
Inters colour should be slightly darker. The club badge isnt in proportion and personally i dont think the Barcelona stripes suit it.
But overall thats a good first kit :)

New England Nike kits: (wanted to keep it simple)
View attachment 234315View attachment 234314

Nice simple kits,

Always like the Holland template.. I like the small contrast between body and the arms
Nothing to criticise here.

9/10 for both

1st time trying the Alpha3D templates for me...

Villa
View attachment 234889View attachment 234890

Greenz you need to work on the angles and prospective more if you are going to use that template, the designs are alright just the logos need work

Ok so i have been working on my new teplate and i need an opinion of which shape looks better
Original/New
Omegakit-2.png
newshape.png

I like them lynchyyyy simple design perfet choice for a sponsor 10/10 for both

So here is a kit i just made with the new shape
shakhtar donetsk home
newshapewdesign.png