Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

hey kev,is it possible to share this template ?? is it plain or with designs (nike,adidas,puma,joma etc) ??

Ok so i have been working on my new teplate and i need an opinion of which shape looks better
Original/New
Omegakit-2.png
newshape.png

Not really sure, both are really good. I think the second one's bottom looks too FB kit-esque. I choose the first one. Seems more realistic.

Ok so i have 3 now to choose between the 2nd and 3rd just have different bottoms
Omegakit-3.png
newshape.png
newadjusted.png

Are we supposed to "rate" the kits above, or just giving feedback in a sentence like this?: "Another good kit Baldie.", "Love the Chelsea kits, especially the home."

Are we supposed to "rate" the kits above, or just giving feedback in a sentence like this?: "Another good kit Baldie.", "Love the Chelsea kits, especially the home."

Feedback and rate is what I tend to do, instead of '6/10 for all' I'd give a couple of constructive criticism and a rate after it.

Feedback and rate is what I tend to do, instead of '6/10 for all' I'd give a couple of constructive criticism and a rate after it.

I do agree with you, but it seems like this "new" guys on the other page just want to make a single "good kits", "I like them" etc.. feedbacks..

Another good kit Baldie
View attachment 236628
Here's my second ever kit, with Santander sponsor above the crest.

Since lbwoody didn't bother rating your kit, I'll do it.

I like the design, but you have to get your logos right. Use the "shift key" when you resize the logos.
5/10

View attachment 237743View attachment 237744View attachment 237745
Got bored and made Dortmund home, away and third kit. :p

You have to rate the kits above yours!
Great design. I like the colors on the third kit, but I might think you went to far with the fading on the away. I like it more classy.
H: 7.5/10, A:6/10, T: 8/10

FC Bayern: (Third is based on the 1999 away kit)
fcbayh3.png
fcbaya1.png
1999bayernremakev1.png

the badge on the third kit is a little bad-cut and a lighter color may should be placed-maybe the collar and the opel -to lighten up the kit a bit i think,otherwise,good use of color and symmetry alex !!

h:7/10
a:6.5/10
t:6/10

ok,ok it is a good pack,i just rated according my view my friend :))