Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 625
  • Views Views 405K
I don't see any above mine?...

You are supposed to rate the kits in the post above yours.. This means that you are going to rate the last posted kit/s, before you post yours..
The kits who was posted above yours was on the other page..

Nice kits, i'm not too sure about the blue though. The only thing i'd change is the sponsor size, it looks a little lost.
H: 7.5/10, A:8/10, T:6/10.

I made this earlier today, new Chelsea home shirt for 12/13...clicky

View attachment 238009

Nice kits, i'm not too sure about the blue though. The only thing i'd change is the sponsor size, it looks a little lost.

View attachment 238009

What blue kit?

Nice! I don't think it is gold pattern though.. lighter blue..
8.5/10

Tried to link lbwoody's kits, but it didn't work.
the pattern was supposed to be a lighter blue, does look gold though!!
I'll give it another go... should've save the template :S

You are supposed to rate the kits in the post above yours.. This means that you are going to rate the last posted kit/s, before you post yours..
The kits who was posted above yours was on the other page..

Well, I thought the people that posted before rated it.. My bad...

Thanks, I don't really like having big sponsors :P

Last edited:

View attachment 238009

Decent copy; a clean-cut Samsung logo without having to cut yourself is quite hard to find and I think that's what makes your kit rating drop a bit. Having said that, it is a nice kit and you've done it well. 8/10.

Germany kits.

germanyhn.png
germanya.png

I like them Mike Simple but the colours work well
9/10 for Home
8.5/10 for away

Anyway here is a random template i am working on
arsenalrandomtemp.png

Love the designs there Kev, not sure on the template though. I am extremely loyal to the FB kits though, and nothing comes close to them imo.

Shakhtar: 9.5/10
Brazil: 9/10

Here are some Sheffield Wednesday kits I made for a request. Any thoughts?

SheffWedsHome.png
SheffWedsaway.png

very good iamauser,maybe a more simple collar would have given more depth to the design !

1st : 8/10
2nd : 8,5/10

my leeds fantasy below :

leeds1a.png
leeds2.png

my leeds fantasy below :

leeds1a.png
leeds2.png

Wow there bright.
Home kit; 7/10 because the collar doesnt sit quite right and imo its too bright a blue for the coller and sleeve. Also not crazy on the 9 on the sleeve. Not quite right seeing that on a football kit.
Away: 6/10 because even though yellow and blue go well together you picked too bright a shade of both and also the shadow isnt right, can see it sticking out.

FC Honved:
View attachment 239922View attachment 239921

They look pretty nice Steve i particularly like the away i think the green works well with the red
8/10 Home
9.5/10 Away

Her is a new texture for my old kit template PR'12 on a Barcelona kit
PR12NikeTemplate.png

The shirt material doesn't show through the design enough for me, not sure if that's down to how narrow the stripes are, or the layer effects for the material. Personally I'd tone down the shadows, move the levels more towards white (looks a bit too shiny for me), but then increase the opacity to bring down the saturation of the design below.

A few lazy recolours to old kits of mine;

w92Jr.png
WqQeY.png
MhCgj.png

Not too sure about the red puma logo on home kit, but couldn't find a better fitting colour without going into the cliché gold.

indeed,the red puma hits the eye my friend,maybe the sponsor could be a bit higher..
a. 7.5/10
b.7/10
c.7/10

athletic bilbao fantasy with my sig :
ccfl.png
ccf2.png

GGGG75
I am not to fond of the kits there isnt anything wrong with them just personal taste
6/10
5/10

Here is one of the kits i would of entered in KOTW if i had time during the week. I will also be using it for my new kit blog
spursPK.png

Some more kits with that template
shakkit.png
randombrazil.png

just scrolling through, these look great as does the template. However, it looks as though the right sleeve is a different shade than the left, may just be me but it is particularly noticable on the shakhtar kit.

I have altered the template since then so it is definitely wont be like that in the new one.

Here is a new folded kit template i made
Santos signed by Neymar
santosfolded.png

Back