Real Madrid Team Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnyharb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 82K
I know this is about the team in game, but I was just wondering which players from the Under-19 squad you guys think potentially have a career in the first team in real life.

I know this is about the team in game, but I was just wondering which players from the Under-19 squad you guys think potentially have a career in the first team in real life.

It's hard to say which players that will make an career at Real Madrid, simply because the club strives to be the best there is and sometimes this will affect the opportunities given to the younger players. But there are some players in the Under19-squad, in Real Madrid Castilla and in Real Madrid C that have the potential to either become great players for other teams(Example: Borja Valero, Rodrigo, Dani Parejo, Juan Mata, Diego Lopez, Kiko Casilla etc.) or even make a career themselves at Real Madrid. I believe these are the most promising players for the future:

Under19-squad(in the game):

- Mink Peeters: Dubbed on his arrival to Spain as the new 'Guti' due to his left foot and passing ability.
- Borja Mayoral: Has been a leading player for Juvenil A and scores goals for fun this season.
- Jack Harper: Partner in attack with Mayoral and has shown some potential during his years at RM.

Real Madrid Castilla:

- Diego Llorente: A Nacho/Arbeloa-type, reliable player that can have a rotation role in a future RM. Very versatile CB/LB/RB.
- Jaime: Spain U21 man and former U19-captain. Been regular at Castilla and have been training with first team.
- Fran: Impressed on me at the start of the season, might make a good rightback in the future. Not RM class.
- Omar Mascarell(loan Derby): Returned from injury and now a key-player for Derby. Impressed Ancelotti during pre-season.
- Jose Rodriguez(loan Depor): Always been regarded as one of the best talents, but haven't taken the last step.
- Lucas Torró: Promising player that might make a good La Liga player in the future.
- Sergio Aguza: Good player and has been acknowledged by Ancelotti. Good La Liga player.
- Marcos Llorente: The most promising player at Real Madrid, related with Gento, Paco Llorente(his father) and Ramon Grosso.
- Alvaro Medran: Leading player for RM Castilla and trains/plays/travels with the first team.
- Burgui: Feels like a winger for Espanyol or a team like that, maybe not as a starter straight away.
- Raul de Tomas: Has potential but haven't developed as hoped. Still a good player and trains with first team.
- Juan Jose Narvaez: Good player that plays for both Castilla and RMC. No superstar potential though.

Real Madrid C:

- Aleix Febas: Promising midfielder, although not huge potential.
- Sergio Sanchez: New to this season but has been saving RMC with some goals this campaign.

So my biggest talents, that might make it to the first team, would be: Marcos Llorente, Alvaro Medran, Jaime Sanchez, Diego Llorente(see Nacho/Arbeloa), Borja Mayoral, Omar Mascarell and Jose Rodriguez. Most of these players would fill roles as rotation/backup, but I'm quiet sure they could develop into good players should they leave for playing time, if they can't get it at Real Madrid. See: Borja Valero, Juan Mata, Dani Parejo, Alvaro Negredo, Roberto Soldado etc.

View attachment 326616

For some reason i just have a dislike for Benzema! I've tried everything to get rid of him but no one will take him at the minute. Anyway in January of first season i tried buying Aguero (Bid £180m in various instalments etc.) but no such luck. Instead i signed Munir for the future and gave him a few starts. He's absolutely flying with 14 in 13 including 2 hatricks. Absolute Bargain at £10.25m and from Barca which makes it all the sweeter! ;)

Now I've gotten into my save with Real Madrid and what an amazing football I've got my team playing! Scoring goals for fun and managing to keeping clean sheets. This is the table after five matches in:

View attachment 323659

28 goals scored and 3 conceded. The topgoalscorer chart, average rating and assist is topped by my main players. And as you can see I've got Cristiano and Bale working wonders for me, to say the least!! Have been rotating between two very similar tactics depending on home and away matches:

View attachment 323658View attachment 323657

Here's some indiviual perfomances, take a good look at Cristiano and Bale(!!). I've even got Fabio Coentrao made into an assist machine, haha. That is mainly due to him playing down the left with Cristiano and letting the ball go to him at the middle of the field and then just sitting back watching his fellow countrymen.

View attachment 323656View attachment 323654View attachment 323653View attachment 323652View attachment 323651View attachment 323650View attachment 323649View attachment 323648

As you can see the fullbacks has a vital role for me, even though as mentioned most of the time they give the ball to either Cristiano or Bale and just sitback. Cristiano and Bale is just immense, thought that the welshman would assist more than score but always seems to find the net and hit in the rebounds from Benzema/Cristiano. James rating is HUGE(!!) but his contributions to scoring and setting up is very low. That is easily explained with him playing as a roaming playmaker backtracking and winning the ball back and setting up the attacks from deep. He is almost always the player with the "hockey"-assist to the goals delievering it either to fullbacks, my central midfielders or Benzema.

Here are some of the best results so far(handing me the European Supercup and the Spanish Supercup):

View attachment 323646View attachment 323645View attachment 323644View attachment 323643View attachment 323642

Now I've gotten into my save with Real Madrid and what an amazing football I've got my team playing! Scoring goals for fun and managing to keeping clean sheets. This is the table after five matches in:

View attachment 717918

28 goals scored and 3 conceded. The topgoalscorer chart, average rating and assist is topped by my main players. And as you can see I've got Cristiano and Bale working wonders for me, to say the least!! Have been rotating between two very similar tactics depending on home and away matches:

View attachment 717921View attachment 717923

Here's some indiviual perfomances, take a good look at Cristiano and Bale(!!). I've even got Fabio Coentrao made into an assist machine, haha. That is mainly due to him playing down the left with Cristiano and letting the ball go to him at the middle of the field and then just sitting back watching his fellow countrymen.

View attachment 717925View attachment 717929View attachment 717930View attachment 717931View attachment 717932View attachment 717933View attachment 717935View attachment 717938

As you can see the fullbacks has a vital role for me, even though as mentioned most of the time they give the ball to either Cristiano or Bale and just sitback. Cristiano and Bale is just immense, thought that the welshman would assist more than score but always seems to find the net and hit in the rebounds from Benzema/Cristiano. James rating is HUGE(!!) but his contributions to scoring and setting up is very low. That is easily explained with him playing as a roaming playmaker backtracking and winning the ball back and setting up the attacks from deep. He is almost always the player with the "hockey"-assist to the goals delievering it either to fullbacks, my central midfielders or Benzema.

Here are some of the best results so far(handing me the European Supercup and the Spanish Supercup):

View attachment 717942View attachment 717943View attachment 717949View attachment 717952View attachment 717955

That's very impressive buddy..! Could you upload your tactics and Team Instructions Screens as well please...

My R Madrid Save Second Season

Let me give you a brief overview of one of the most easiest saves and exciting save:

Tactics:
4-2-3-1
View attachment 317660

Depay plays as Left Inside Forward and Ronaldo my Complete Forward.

I usually dont tweak other than may be switching between control, attacking and counter.

2014/2015

First Season Overview:

Team Of The Season:

View attachment 317659

My Top two performers C Ronaldo: 63 goals from 61 apps. 41 goals from 38 in league.
M Depay: 37 goals from 54 apps.

My teams overall league performance:
View attachment 317655

I sweeped the league with 5 games to go. Had a 100+ GD. But I was unhappy with number of goals let in.

Transfers for 2014/15:

View attachment 317653

Major Transfers: Depay, Zivkovic, Gil Romero.

2015/2016
After realizing the leak in defense and the fact that my youth team is not great went on a major spending spree:

Transfers Overview:

View attachment 317651

Major Ins: Lucas romero, Ruben Neves, Barbosa, J Rulli.

After an extensive pre season training with defending:

This is my current standing almost half season (incl 10 match clean sheet run) :

View attachment 317650

View attachment 317649

View attachment 317648

So far ronaldo has been a monster with others making him the main outlet for scoring.

Anyways will keep you guys posted about my real madrid save.
I am on a journey man save. Will be switching at first offer from other clubs.

Let me give you a brief overview of one of the most easiest saves and exciting save:

Tactics:
4-2-3-1
View attachment 732454

Depay plays as Left Inside Forward and Ronaldo my Complete Forward.

I usually dont tweak other than may be switching between control, attacking and counter.

2014/2015

First Season Overview:

Team Of The Season:

View attachment 732456

My Top two performers C Ronaldo: 63 goals from 61 apps. 41 goals from 38 in league.
M Depay: 37 goals from 54 apps.

My teams overall league performance:
View attachment 732465

I sweeped the league with 5 games to go. Had a 100+ GD. But I was unhappy with number of goals let in.

Transfers for 2014/15:

View attachment 732469

Major Transfers: Depay, Zivkovic, Gil Romero.

2015/2016
After realizing the leak in defense and the fact that my youth team is not great went on a major spending spree:

Transfers Overview:

View attachment 732471

Major Ins: Lucas romero, Ruben Neves, Barbosa, J Rulli.

After an extensive pre season training with defending:

This is my current standing almost half season (incl 10 match clean sheet run) :

View attachment 732473

View attachment 732476

View attachment 732477

So far ronaldo has been a monster with others making him the main outlet for scoring.

Anyways will keep you guys posted about my real madrid save.
I am on a journey man save. Will be switching at first offer from other clubs.

Any update?

I moved on from R Madrid to Roma.
I win three league titles, Champions league, 2 Spanish Cups.
By the end of my tenure CR7 became the leading goal scorer for R Madrid.
I will see if I can post some screenshots of the end of my career.

I moved on from R Madrid to Roma.
I win three league titles, Champions league, 2 Spanish Cups.
By the end of my tenure CR7 became the leading goal scorer for R Madrid.
I will see if I can post some screenshots of the end of my career.
awesome stuff mate!

Real Madrid is one of the best sides in the world. It's really not hard to dominate with them. I guess the only challenge is keeping the salaries in check and counting your trophies each season. LOL. Then again you do have a worthy opponent in Barcelona. However in my experience, Barcelona has an aging side that needs retooling to compete with Madrid and even after that the title race comes down to the wire usually.

BTW CR7 has an almost magical ability to score goals. He's pretty darn OP. :-)

Instructions?

Which instructions do you use for this tactic? :)

Back