Real Madrid Team Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnyharb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 82K
With all this success, you should really try to replicate the possession game from Pep's Barcelona :-)
Barcelona are the enemy :) haha I think possession football is hard to replicate in this beta at moment, fast attacks seem to be working

Barcelona are the enemy :) haha I think possession football is hard to replicate in this beta at moment, fast attacks seem to be working

:-) no problem, your save wouldn't be troubled and possession deserves your skills :-)
It's been hard since FM14, real concepts don't seem to work when replicated in FM

Ruben Neves, porto b team. WOW, 17m release clause, unreal.

Boys how about playing a 4-2-2-2 formation? Anyone tried?
i started a new save last night with the 4-4-2 idea if you're interested looks like this in tactic screenView attachment 330632

so far only drew once against atleti due to injuries to my team, ronaldo has 13 in 8 and get decent passing and possesion stats

i started a new save last night with the 4-4-2 idea if you're interested looks like this in tactic screenView attachment 701954

so far only drew once against atleti due to injuries to my team, ronaldo has 13 in 8 and get decent passing and possesion stats
Love the look of that mate! Similar to what I had in my head would love a go mate

I see a lot of team discussion threads starting after I created this :)

by the way - what transfers have people made second season, I haven't started my second season yet and pondering who to sign and sell......

The question is, start again tomorrow on full release or carry on my save!??

Have offered Sami Khedira out for sale for €35M with Arsenal and Manchester United both willing to pay straight up cash. So will take the offer and look to sign a promising replacement. Might consider Pedro Obiang if I can't price away Ander Iturraspe, Javi Martinez or Arturo Vidal.

Last edited:
iturraspe is really good good in the air and comfortable on the ball

Is it possible to try out your tactics or don't they work on the full release?

Anyone still using my beta tactic in the full game? I've been doing unemployment challenge so been away from Madrid since full release

View attachment 330113

Not the best start to the season for our rival, shame to see.

Realized that we were quiet weak on the wings, behind Cristiano and Bale with Jesé out injured. So signed Bruma from Galatasaray on loan until the end of the season. Also signed Pedro Obiang for €9M and Marco Asensio from Mallorca for €4,5M, he will play in Real Madrid Castilla.

Is it just me, but a player like Borja Mayoral in the Under19's is very underrated in the game? In real-life he has been one of the standout players for Juvenil A and been scoring in the Youth Champions League.

Checked up on some of the youthplayers potentials and have to say that it is a shame to see them undervaluing a lot of the players. I mean the potential of Alvaro Medran is a complete joke, knowing the fact that he is leading goalscorer in RM Castilla this season and travels/trains/plays with the first team on a regular basis. However the editor gives you the opportunity to bump some players, so might do that.

-7 in potential on Alvaro Medran.

Back