Real Madrid Team Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnyharb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 82K
Just about to start up one of these bad boys on FMC, what instructions do you guys normally go for?
Slow posession based or quick tempo direct passing?

I ended up beating juventus 3-0 in final of champs league quite easily, lost a game against Almeria think they got complacement, CR7 scored 60 goals in the end, he would have beat messi league record of 49 league goals but for injury, frustrating!

ended up winning every trophy - league, the cup, world champs, champions league,

CR7 had world player of year, balla do'or, top scorer in league, Europe, champs league, the cup, also best player in la liga, and champs league best player,

bonkers year!

I ended up beating juventus 3-0 in final of champs league quite easily, lost a game against Almeria think they got complacement, CR7 scored 60 goals in the end, he would have beat messi league record of 49 league goals but for injury, frustrating!

ended up winning every trophy - league, the cup, world champs, champions league,
same happened for me with CR7 getting injured nad missing the league record though he did break it next time round.

Complacency is a hard thing to combat when you're used to walking over everyone !
CR7 had world player of year, balla do'or, top scorer in league, Europe, champs league, the cup, also best player in la liga, and champs league best player,

bonkers year!

Just about to start up one of these bad boys on FMC, what instructions do you guys normally go for?
Slow posession based or quick tempo direct passing?
i prefer short passing with the amount of really good technical players in the current RM squad but the good thing is if the short games not working quicken the tempo and hit it up the field to the front three.

How much would Courtois be in the first window? I got de Gea for £73M (despite him pressuring van Gaal into letting him leave)...

I think Courtois is a little better but de Gea is more capable of being a great sweeper. (which I want)

When I buy the game on Steam (demo is a bit... limited in loaded leagues) tomorrow I will start with R. Madrid and I obviously want to get a replacement for Casillas as soon as possible (he's still great... but I want a world class keeper) so I'm targeting de Gea, and Courtois... I could go for Scuffet and loan him back to his club, within a season or two he should be at Casillas's level or a above.

Anyone been able to get a 4-2-3-1 working with Madrid, possibly with a regista in DM, I'm thinking of trying it, seeing how well Madrid kept the ball last night, CR7 was more like a striker than an inside forward last night, with Isco roaming around

dont know about the 4-2-3-1 but i would like to take a crack at Carlos 4-4-2. 4-2-3-1 with a Regista might work with the quick recycling of possession i think the CR7 role wouldbe a stcl CF(a) role maybe.

try a 4 3-3(wingers out wide) flat 3 in midfield beat atletico 6-1 away with it. cr7 inside forward, central 3 of modric kroos khedira.

over treble the amount of shots sevilla have, lose to them, Typical. Almost double the shots atletico have in league lose to them. only just beat real s having dominated entire game.

messi has 11 in 4 league games :(

really ? he is always pretty poor on my gameseasy to put out of games.

what style and tactic are you playing ? lots of longshots or are they all in the box ?

In my second season with real. Went on an awful run at the end of last season so came second in league but won the cups including champions league. Managed to get hazard aguero flanagan pogba who have all been brilliant. Will post screenies later but currently played something like 19 won 17 drawn 1 lost 1 conceding 9

try a 4 3-3(wingers out wide) flat 3 in midfield beat atletico 6-1 away with it. cr7 inside forward, central 3 of modric kroos khedira.
That's what I am currently playing, most people on here are using my tactic -the harb

dont know about the 4-2-3-1 but i would like to take a crack at Carlos 4-4-2. 4-2-3-1 with a Regista might work with the quick recycling of possession i think the CR7 role wouldbe a stcl CF(a) role maybe.
Ok mate I've been playing about after watching Madrid last night, Isco at LM as a wide play maker, CR7 as a shadow striker with benzema as a DLF, Bale as inside forward on right, so it's like a 442 but with CR7 off Benzema as attacking midfielder, or even benzema as a treq upfront

Ok mate I've been playing about after watching Madrid last night, Isco at LM as a wide play maker, CR7 as a shadow striker with benzema as a DLF, Bale as inside forward on right, so it's like a 442 but with CR7 off Benzema as attacking midfielder, or even benzema as a treq upfront
sounds good i'm going to give the 4-4-2 a go and see what i can do look hope it works for you.

First season with Real Madrid:

Transfers - Szczesny in + 2.6 million for khedira going other way.
De Gea in 40 million (left it to board, over the odds I know)
Pogba in 24 mill + marcelo other way (wanted to go)
Casillas out 11 mill to united

Euro Super Cup - Won (Beat sevilla 4-0)

La Liga - 2nd Completely lost the plot in last 4 games losing 2 and drawing 2 to average oppo. Finished 8 points behind barca though did get a lot of injuries with a load of games. After 16 games I had won 15, beating atletico 9-1. Final record in league
Played 38 Won 27 Drawn 4 Lost 7 For 106 Against 37

Super Cup - Won, beat Atletico 4-1 then 5-3

Spanish Cup - Runner up. Beat barca in both legs in semi then lost to Valencia on pens. This having scored to make it 3-2 in 88th minute then conceding in 91st. Nightmare

Club World Championship - Won, 4-3 in semi then 7-0 in final

Champions league - Won. the real success of the season. Came second in group having lost and drawn to PSG. 1-2 and 3-3. Won all others against Ajax and Ludogorets. First knockout round at home against Leverkusen. Won 5-3 conceding two late on, away goals made me concerned. Away leg a very nervy game lost 3-2 going through 7-5 on aggregate! Was 2-0 up at half time then capitulated to 3-2 after 65 minutes. Held on though. Quarter final Liverpool at home drew 1-1 then away was 1-0 down until 86th minute bale scored! Into extra time we win 3-1. Semi final against olympiakos won 9-2 at home drew 1-1 away and in final beat Chelsea 2-0.

Ronaldo 60 apps 46 goals 22 assists average rating 7.69
Rodriguez 51 apps 27 goals 22 assists rating 7.60
Bale 60 apps 27 goals 32 assists average rating 7.49
Benzema 45 apps 33 goals 13 assists rating 7.45
De Gea after 58 games average rating 7 decent

Overall a successful season league will be main priority next season though and to release some of the dead wood on high wages.

Back