Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur [19:45 - 05/04/11]

missed the first 30 mins, and real should of had a penalty there. lucky spurs...

really hating the hypocritical commentary. guess i'm watching in mute. =]

Well, going in at half-time just 1 - 0 down is actually much better than I expected when I saw the first goal fly in, followed by Crouch's ridiculous challenge.

Really going to be a struggle to maintain this scoreline though. I thought we'd lose by a 2 goal margin when we had 11 men on the pitch, let alone now we're down to 10 with this constant Madrid pressure to soak up.

Joss said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still hate Adebayor, though. Want to see more of Ozil.

Mature.

really hating the hypocritical commentary. guess i'm watching in mute. =]

agree its driving me nuts Ray Wilkins is a ******* ****

saying "we" as he's a spurs player or manager, I think spurs will bring it back and win

I feel for you mate, my fiancee wanted to watch embarrasing bodys so shes been sent to the bedroom!!

Urm.. maybe I read this wrong but.. hmmm.. ;)

Enjoying this game, but tempted to change to the Inter game, looks far more interesting :)

Stankovic's goal ftw (Golazo! Dejan Stankovic v Schalke if interested)

Back on topic.

Poor start, then Crouch was an idiot and has spoilt the game.

Still, don't see Real Madrid scoring more than two, so Spurs still in with a chance at home...and on the plus they won't have to play Crouch.

agree its driving me nuts Ray Wilkins is a ******* ****

saying "we" as he's a spurs player or manager, I think spurs will bring it back and win

He has stated he is saying "we" "as an Englishman."

Can still see Spurs getting a goal surprisingly.. when Adebayor scored so early and Crouch got sent off I could see a mauling - but they've dug deep and Bale has looked dangerous.

How Ramos didn't get a booking at the end there I'll never know because it would have ruled him out of the second leg and he'd be up against Bale all night long.

VDV had a good chance too from a Bale long throw, but Carvalho got back quickly. Great game so far, exactly what I expected, but I expected a bit more attacking from Spurs but obviously circumstances have changed.

Just saw the Crouch sending off. Why did he do that? Stupid red, not that I'm complaining.

Loving the music on SS :L

Spurs have done well to keep at 1 nil. Crouch is a mug.

Hope the score stays the same because then the second leg will be brilliant.

What is going on with Ronaldo? His movement and running doesn't look the same now. Is it because of the injury?

Rio on tweeter

"Got the volume off mute for 15mins....just told the masseur to #stayonyourfeet while giving me a rub or ray will go bananas!!"

Defoe on for Van der Vaart at HT..

Rafa won't be pleased.

Should have been a penalty.

I don't agree, the ball flew up off his leg and he was protecting his face, if you make a tackle and win the ball but take the player, it isn't a foul, same principal.

‎'Ramos, defensively, hasn't got a clue'.

lol classic Redknapp (Jamie).

Defoe on for Van der Vaart at HT..

Rafa won't be pleased.

Stupid, feel really sorry for van der Vaart wish his transfer to Bayern went through, don't see why he's always subbed.

I don't agree, the ball flew up off his leg and he was protecting his face, if you make a tackle and win the ball but take the player, it isn't a foul, same principal.

They weren't in front of his face though...? Well actually they were but out infront it, and the ball was going past his face, plus if someone has a shot at goal you block it with whatever it takes whether it's your face or or your leg (BUT NOT YOUR ARMS!)

‎'Ramos, defensively, hasn't got a clue'.

lol classic Redknapp (Jamie).

Don't see why everybody says this about Ramos, he's good defensively, hence why he also plays a lot of games as a CB.

Last edited:

it's a penalty, he raised his arms. he should of done what gallas just did...