Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur [19:45 - 05/04/11]

I wish Bale didn't get injured so much, I feel so sorry for the lad, excellent talent but I can see the fact that he is so injury prone, hampering his success.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

3-0 Di Maria epic goal

Great strike son. definatly game over now. Spurs have done fantastic this season but its over for them this season now. Totally different league.

Tie effectively over. We're not scoring anywhere near enough goals lately to overturn this deficit at WHL. If we got an away goal, I may harbour some hope, but I don't see where it is going to come from. This may end 4 or 5 nil at this rate, as we start to tire.

Our midfield is letting us down immensely here, by giving away possession constantly, but I'm not sure what they're meant to do when they are up against an extra man.

And now Higuain is on, oh dear.

Can anyone tell me if Kranjcar could have been able to play in this game?

Played Crouch.

Wouldn't have made a difference, I think the fact they took VDV off for Defoe was a turning point, Defoe has done Jack shat, whereas VDV would have seen far more of the ball from the Middle of the park to play in Bale.

Wouldn't have made a difference, I think the fact they took VDV off for Defoe was a turning point, Defoe has done Jack shat, whereas VDV would have seen far more of the ball from the Middle of the park to play in Bale.

Lol wouldn't have made a difference? being down to ten men for 80 minutes makes a difference, plus we had no 5 metre outlet up front to clear the ball to, but instead a ******* midget.

Crouch cost us the game.

Lol wouldn't have made a difference? being down to ten men for 80 minutes makes a difference, plus we had no 5 metre outlet up front to clear the ball to, but instead a ******* midget.

Crouch cost us the game.

Wouldn't say that, was always going to be majorly uphill for Spurs all day.

Bale's been poor.

4-0. S'all over