I've thought about that. It's a possibility. I'll fire her up later and see what's available!

You've done three great detailed stories with Hearts, Cambridge and Oviedo. Perhaps a venture into Germany or France, even Belgium. Best of luck with a future story :)

You've done three great detailed stories with Hearts, Cambridge and Oviedo. Perhaps a venture into Germany or France, even Belgium. Best of luck with a future story :)

I'd love to see you take a big fish from a small pond to European glory (Anderlecht, Kobenhavn, Dinamo, Basel or Celtic) I think you would totally excel at that

Thanks very much! I've had some great success (undocumented, unfortunately) with Greuther Furth in Germany and RC Lens in France. I may try with them again, i don't believe I've played with either on FM14. Tromso was a favourite, I'm waiting for FM15 for that as they are currently playing in the second division! Anyway, thanks for all your comments guys. I'm going to load up the Oviedo save now and see what jobs are available. If not, hopefully i'll be back soon with something new.