really really best of tactic malaga 4-3-3 / 4.8/ 0.3 all win

this cannot be for real... plus, I dont do Chineese either!

could someone actually test this out?

please post the formation screen as well?

no chineese.. i am south korean. no english... sorry.... soon formation scrren up .

well having seen the screen shots i just had to download. have only played 2 games but have scored 10 goals and conceded zero! early signs are good shall keep going and let you know

well having seen the screen shots i just had to download. have only played 2 games but have scored 10 goals and conceded zero! early signs are good shall keep going and let you know
fast you are;)

Modric, Coentrão, Sissoko, Srna... how did you get them?

100% thats cheating, tactic is useless in my world class team.

its called FMRTE mate, probably made every player's stats 20, I mean RVN scoring like 62 gls at the age of 35/36 with no pace etc is crazy...

its called FMRTE mate, probably made every player's stats 20, I mean RVN scoring like 62 gls at the age of 35/36 with no pace etc is crazy...
Oh yes, there are those which use FMRTE

I know it's upto people how they play thier game, but really do you have to post your so called wonder tactics that are no more wonderful than editing stats and destroying teams using the likes of FMRTE. Most people that play the likes of managment games play for the challenge, even when it gets frustrating. I don't see the joy you get from both cheating and wasting other users' time with a false tactic.

If you like to play that way fine, but honestly why bother wasting a thread when it is so **** obvious. Raikan pointed out one basic flaw straight away "RVN scoring 62 gls at the age of 35/36 with no pace is crazy"

Apologies for my rant, and also for quoting you Raikan, but your point was very valid.

Guys its not FMRTE...These koreans know how to exploit the match engine,like last year playing with 3 AMCS who move to channels and 1 striker cut inside on certain setting made your striker to score 65+ each season,try before you talk

yaniv16 - and they (those Koreans) know how to buy Dario Srna, Greg van der Viel, Luka Modric, Davide Santon and Moussa Sissoko (only these are listed on the stats and match screenshot, so maybe he bought even more) in the first season in quite wealthy, but low reputation Malaga? No way...

Feel free to start à new thread along with results without using any editors. Remember to post some more information om the tactic next time.

Cheers

It looks he made the best squad in the world by cheating nevertheless the results are not normal. all matches are 6-0 7-0 8-0 if we think about normal game real madrid and barcelona are the most powerful teams of the game and I tried lots of tactics with real madrid but still my matches are not 7-0 8-0 ( maybe 1 matche of 6-7 matches I mean not all matches ) so maybe this tactic can be really perfect. I ll try this but pitch size is not written.

I actually want to try this myself, might play FM11 for the 1st time in 7 weeks :)

will try it out tonight actually ;)