really really best of tactic malaga 4-3-3 / 4.8/ 0.3 all win

i know this tactic is getting alot of stick via the fmrte accusation but its doing really well for me. playing as man united in 1st season no signings at all. and so far have played 12 games scoring 43 goals while only conceding 4! so i really dont think it deserves all the abuse.

i am parma and in first two matches won napoli and roma))))))

played 7 games with standard and in first 7 games 7 wins

I will let this thread stay open. This means that abuse will not be tolerated. An editor has been used, thats is for sure but if somebody still want to try it, then its up to them. I strongly recommend that the TS starts a new thread instead, showing results without the use of an editor

It looks he made the best squad in the world by cheating nevertheless the results are not normal. all matches are 6-0 7-0 8-0 if we think about normal game real madrid and barcelona are the most powerful teams of the game and I tried lots of tactics with real madrid but still my matches are not 7-0 8-0 ( maybe 1 matche of 6-7 matches I mean not all matches ) so maybe this tactic can be really perfect. I ll try this but pitch size is not written.

It is actually normal as the difference between the Barca/Real players and perfect players are huge. If using uberplayers, the forwards will run riot on any defence in the world as long as they have an attacking mentality. If the team also consists of player with mental uberstats, then the team will play for the whole 90 minutes. You can do this with any tactic that is balanced. With this said, it does not mean that the tactic is not very good when using top teams though

i know this tactic is getting alot of stick via the fmrte accusation but its doing really well for me. playing as man united in 1st season no signings at all. and so far have played 12 games scoring 43 goals while only conceding 4! so i really dont think it deserves all the abuse.

Agree, although if cheating with the aim( or suspicion that the aim is) to mislead to users into think that it will work with middle teams, then abuse will come.

hi guys

first of all i'm not a tacticion i gratefully realy on you guys to do the hard work for me.i saw this thread and read the posts and the controversy over if this was genuine so thought i'd give it a try.i used my man u save so not the hardest team to use and as i'm in my 2nd season have got a good sqaud together. after 10 games i have 8 wins 1 draw 1 loss so it seems quite good.

i have noted a few things the aml seems to be the most important player and for me it works better using a right footer

i do seem to get a few bookings i tend to replace whoever they are after 60 mins

finally the full backs get through a lot of work so good phyical stats req or good squad rotation players

i;m more a plug in and play guy so at the moment no oi's and *** man does the team talks pitch size is max but that was set at the start of the season match prep has been on high team blend.

i'm going to try the next ten games with a couple of changes the big one being i'm going to put in the corner tweak also i'm going to let my *** man do the match prep.

here are some screenies of the tactic my squad and my results

View attachment 182229 View attachment 182230 View attachment 182231

hi again guys

quick update on my test of this tactic

after the first ten games the match prep was fully fluid so i've gone fully plug in and play my *** man does match prep and team talks but i'm still doing no oi's i also added the 11.3 near post corner routine.next ten games 8 wins 2 draws see screenie so it still seems worth keeping going with atleast till the end of the season when i might see how it goes with a lesser team.

the aml still seems to be the cruial player as i said before it seems to work better with a right footer here though nani has been injured for 4 weeks and i've been using the left footed diego capel(a player that might be worth a look at)who seems to be doing just as good

View attachment 182276

Last edited:
going to try it out over the weekend! left my flash drive at work last night...

omg cheats,what patch,How u get Srna,Modric,Coentrao,Sissoko??

omg cheats,what patch,How u get Srna,Modric,Coentrao,Sissoko??

Just use the editor, you can change players from team to another, or you can make your player's attributes to 20. Or give you more money. Or anything you like.

Maybe he use the editor but you need to try the tactic.
It´s very good.

I hope you all realise that Malaga is the recently taken over team where there is a rich tycoon. like psg and qpr.

I hope you all realise that Malaga is the recently taken over team where there is a rich tycoon. like psg and qpr.

On patch 11.3 they don't have loads of money. I'm going to wait for Raikan's report. I'm eager to see it.

Even if everyone thinks he cheated, I think people are allowed to play how they want too. I gave it a go with England against Montenegro They scored 1 goal in the first half. It ended 1-4 for me. Might go to a club to see how it goes there.

Keep it up, mate. ;)

hi again guys

i've just finished my season test with man u whatever you think of possible cheating i think this is still a very good tactic.i have finshed 2nd in the legaue please remember i didn't start with this i was also out of the legaue cup.i have won the fa cup and the cl.i'm going to start a new game with a lesser club see how it goes heres a few more screenies of my results and legaue table see my posts on page 3 of this thread for the previous results from when i started using this tactic.

View attachment 182739 View attachment 182740 View attachment 182741 View attachment 182743

Last edited:
I quite like this tactic, in my previous post on here I said I might go to a club this time. I chose Cantania who were 19th place, tactic works wonders for them. I already won Lazio 1-0, AC Milan 4-1 away, Got a draw out of Juventus 4-4. And I rised all the way from 19th place to 11th place, I think the battle for relegation is over for us. Next season will be interesting.

Tactis is really good in Attack. But isn't solid enough. Even, you most of the time don't dominate in possession and shots, wich is a shame for an attacking tactic ! :(

this is working great for me and solid defensively, the way he has positioned the midfield blocks any kind of attacks from the AI. Going forward its lethal with so much clever movement from the front 4 and also on the counter.

you do have low possession but winning is the name of the game for me, unless you want to end up like a certain French manager of a north london side ;)

Last edited: