really really best of tactic malaga 4-3-3 / 4.8/ 0.3 all win

Just learn the Match engine,etc playing with 3 amcs and 1 st in fm 2010,cuses the AI defence to be very very shaky,than it results all wins all the time

This tac. is AWESOME ;d I play Man City and first season I won all trophy ;]

after the issue of 'match engine exploit' raised, i decided to test this tactic again..
this time I watch every single goal scored by my team.. other than strangely scoring LOTS of goals, i dont see any weird thing..
12games played, 11wins and 1 draw.. scoring 4.5 goals per game..
the goals(from those 12games): 2 corner and 2 penalty (I dont think this is unusual), and some long range goals..
I'm not really sure how 'match engine exploit' works in fm 2011.. but this tactic seems genuine to me..
and its not depend on one player too, my last game (beating blackburn away 7-1) the goals were scored by 6 different players..
i hope there will be some fm tactic experts will test this one.. they know better..

The tactic seems legit. Started using with my Arsenal team and went 9-1-0 in first 10, including 5-1 away to Chelsea, 9-0 away to Timasoara, 6-2 away to Sunderland. The draw came at Anfield 3-3, after going down by one man (Song)in the 23rd and by two (Vermaelen) in the 66th.

It gives away a lot of possession, but does lock up the middle well. I'm not complaining.

listen, its not a bad tactic whatsoever, it works, it scores goals, but I prefer using my own and playing a different type of football than this, plus the formation looks screwed and I dont like the old arrow style...

if you are a noobie at making tactics or just like to plug and play, this tactic is probably one of the better ones out there... :)

A match engine exploit doesn't do anything spectacular, it's just a tactic that works very well due to manipulating the RNGs which control the match engine - basically, every match is a series of "dice rolls", and "exploits" are just tactics which weight these die in your favour

A match engine exploit doesn't do anything spectacular, it's just a tactic that works very well due to manipulating the RNGs which control the match engine - basically, every match is a series of "dice rolls", and "exploits" are just tactics which weight these die in your favour
lol, we are playing Fm here not Neverwinter Nights.... :)

I'm Bored so I'm going to give this a test with Everton.
I'll be letting my assistant take care of OI's and I the majority of team talks.
There shall be no backroom staff changes and no players brought in for the first season.

Everton start with £0 budget for transfers.

Lets see what this can do...I'll update in due course.

UPDATE

I have just finished my season with Everton and to be honest..I think this tactic is most likely suitible for the top 4 and not much else.
By the end of the season I played 38, won 14, drew 6 and lost 18.
Scored 49 goals and conceeded 50.
I won the FA cup though, which isn't a terrible achievement given the conditions of the test I did.

At times the play is great to watch, but with the lack of a right winger it leaves a huge hole ripe for exploitation meaning counter attacks can lead to one on ones with your keeper, and generally speaking the AI always wins that battle.
If I was rating it out of 5 I'd give it 3 out of 5.
It's not terrible but it is overrated and to say "win all" is most definatly an exaduration.

I think the fact that an editor was used from the begining has marred the tactic.
There are better tactics out there.

Hope that helps some people who were maybe sitting on the fence on trying it or not.

Last edited:
AND NOW I REMMBER WHY I FORGOT MY EXISTING FM BASE ACCOUNT.
hating on tactics and then saying someones using fmrte jsut because their tactic is better than yours is just sad

also raikan i remember the same thing happening to u when u first intoduced your 451 tactic when everyone else called it a corner cheat tactic so it was a shame that you did the same although your later posts to this thread
have been more sympathetic

also if the guy is using new data updates like i am Malaga are now the man city of spain and have a lot of money to spend

ps this tactic is the bomb

AND NOW I REMMBER WHY I FORGOT MY EXISTING FM BASE ACCOUNT.
hating on tactics and then saying someones using fmrte jsut because their tactic is better than yours is just sad

also raikan i remember the same thing happening to u when u first intoduced your 451 tactic when everyone else called it a corner cheat tactic so it was a shame that you did the same although your later posts to this thread
have been more sympathetic

also if the guy is using new data updates like i am Malaga are now the man city of spain and have a lot of money to spend

ps this tactic is the bomb

Yup.. This tactic is great. 'doesnt work for me' doesnt mean 'wont work for others'..
relying only on few references is WRONG.. some say good, some say bad.. me? I say its great..
its even better that the so called popular tactics out there..
played until 2021 season with many diffrent famous tactics, this one gave me the best total points and goal scored, so far..

I'm sorta new here and maybe missing the point. But, don't you want some sense of reality from managing a football team? if you're gonna play a tactic that exploits the code or whatever, then you may as well cheat just to get results. I would have thought the more exciting part of this game is to find out a tactic that emulates how Barcelona plays and trying to dominate a game. I mean, each to their own but it seems odd to talk 'tactics' and then play a formation that resembles nothing about real football

agreed completely, there is nothing better than creating and perfecting a tactic you have made from scratch and winning some big trophy with a small team or newly promoted team!

you may as well use FMRTE and sign the best players for your club, I mean if the tactic resembled some sort of understandable formation that one would adopt IRL then yeah, thats great :)

I'm sorta new here and maybe missing the point. But, don't you want some sense of reality from managing a football team? if you're gonna play a tactic that exploits the code or whatever, then you may as well cheat just to get results. I would have thought the more exciting part of this game is to find out a tactic that emulates how Barcelona plays and trying to dominate a game. I mean, each to their own but it seems odd to talk 'tactics' and then play a formation that resembles nothing about real football

That would be the case if this tactic made you win every single game, but as some people have shown, it is not really a super tactic or anything.

Oh and I wouldn't call the tactic unrealistic, more like unconventional.

lol Ok, if you can find me a real game where a team only had 45% of posession and won the game 4-0 or whatever then i'll take my comment back :p But I've seen post after post saying the tactic gives up huge posession, lots of space down the right flank but somehow they seem to get goals. I'd personaly think that's very unrealistic and is taking advantage in some flaw of the game...The formation is unconvential but the results are just unrealistic...EXACTLY the same as if you just increased all the stats on your team

agreed completely, there is nothing better than creating and perfecting a tactic you have made from scratch and winning some big trophy with a small team or newly promoted team!

you may as well use FMRTE and sign the best players for your club, I mean if the tactic resembled some sort of understandable formation that one would adopt IRL then yeah, thats great :)

I don't have anything against people who use editor to get themselves more money, make their team better etc, and don't understand why someone have, it is their own game and fun after all.

But if you use editor to make your players better and promote your tactic that way, it is not okay for me. And the truth is, you can't win the trophy with a newly promoted team without a tactic that exploits the match engine, at least in most countries.

I used this just for five friendly games.

On the first game, a Beat River 8-0 scoring twice from corner kicks. Pastore meanwhile hit two "astounding" goals.

View attachment 188379

Considering my past experience with him, he's actually not accurate with his shooting from long distance but he went 2 of 3 here. That one goal is extremely ridiculous. That's the first time in five seasons of my save game that somebody from my team attempted a shot that long. It beats any "Goals of the Season" in all European leagues. I'm not saying that this is unrealistic as there are some reports that it's been done, although quite rare, in MLS.

Second game, I almost got embarrassed by Aston Villa. I changed to my original tactic on the 75th minute and managed to win 1-0.

Third game, I conceded 3 goals against CSKA Moscow although we ourselves score 6. I don't like either the way we concede those goals. That's the first time I conceded 3 in a friendly game. We too only have 45% possession.

Fourth and fifth game, we won comfortably.
6-0, 53% possession against Benfica (acceptable)
4-1, 47% possession against Al-Ittihad KSA (not a good result though)

Last edited: