really really best of tactic malaga 4-3-3 / 4.8/ 0.3 all win

@stfc exile

WHAT? You didn't win EPL with Man UTD?!?! Wow, this must be really ****** tactic.

@stfc exile

WHAT? You didn't win EPL with Man UTD?!?! Wow, this must be really ****** tactic.

What? You've got an IQ of 15!?!? Wow, you must really be a ******.

@stfc exile

ok heres my excuse list

1 as i said in my first post i'm not a tactician so i had to work things out on my own

2 as i also said i only started using this tactic a quarter of the way into the season

3 i lost rooney with a broken leg during the first leg with r madrid

4 due to the sucsess i was having got caught up in a big fixture congestion and the player got tierd, injurded or suspended

w8 all,i start new manager with malaga to seee:D

Still waiting for Raikan's review before attempting this one. I'm enjoying an Everton save right now but I'm still interested in what is said about this one all the same.

For those who have tested this tactic...is it all that then?

I do not think it had anything
I test:D
9sglld.png

mrxp9d.png

2uo0swn.png

zxtfuc.png

Last edited:
I do not think it had anything
I test:D
9sglld.png

mrxp9d.png

2uo0swn.png

zxtfuc.png

how did you complete a season in an hour :S

did you just holiday the tactic? if that is the case, its not a completely fair test tbh :/

guys, just finish FULL season testing with this tactic.
result with atl. madrid: 38games 33wins 4draw 1defeat.
methods: plug and play.. no transfer add. HOWEVER, i start the game without 'use real players'.
in my PERSONAL experience, this is the best 'strong team tactic'.
didnt test with weak team, never will.
[FONT=&quot]I will try building a malaga team with this tactic. will be back in 4/5 years.. FM calender that is..8-|[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

oh, i forgot something..
I just remember that in FM 2010, there was also a tactic made by korean Fm player which i think one of the two best tactics in fm 2010..
I wonder if this tactic is related to that one..

I am actually creating a brand new tactic at the moment ;) started a game with Porto and am doing very, very well! scored 14 conceded 1 in about 3 or 4 games, beat Benfica 2:0 with complete possession and around 3 CCC... (will upload within the next few days, still seeing if its real and not fluke :)

I will take this tactic home this evening and test it with my Porto team and see how it goes!

I am actually creating a brand new tactic at the moment ;) started a game with Porto and am doing very, very well! scored 14 conceded 1 in about 3 or 4 games, beat Benfica 2:0 with complete possession and around 3 CCC... (will upload within the next few days, still seeing if its real and not fluke :)

I will take this tactic home this evening and test it with my Porto team and see how it goes!

Raikan, besides making your own tactic, did you manage to test out this one to see if it was the real thing or not?

no, if you read the last sentence you would have seen that smart ***.... :)

Although its established that he used fmrte or some sort of editor . I think the tactic is very good . Attacking wise and defense wise . Its almost absolutely impenetrable in the middle . If any opposisition starts an attack in the middle it is quickly broken up for me . Its a physical tactic, when I played Werder Bremen I beat them 4-0 and at least 3 of their players needed treatment because of hard tackling . One had to be subbed though .

no, if you read the last sentence you would have seen that smart ***.... :)

What? In what was was I trying to be a smart *** :s

I didn't understand what you wrote so I was asking for clarification. I wasn't sure if you were saying you had tested it or you hadn't.

I really hate how people on these manager forums just randomly get rude when you are genuinely being inquisitive. Though i do appreciate that it is hard to establish the tone of a comment through a screen.

Although its established that he used fmrte or some sort of editor . I think the tactic is very good . Attacking wise and defense wise . Its almost absolutely impenetrable in the middle . If any opposisition starts an attack in the middle it is quickly broken up for me . Its a physical tactic, when I played Werder Bremen I beat them 4-0 and at least 3 of their players needed treatment because of hard tackling . One had to be subbed though .

agree with you there.. whatever kind of players the guy has, this is still a very good tactic.. its easy to create a good tactic with great players, BUT there are not many tactic that can actually destroy other teams (with great players).. this is one of them (in my case that is)..

I normally play with well build up squad.. in fm 2011 this has been one of the two most 'destroying' strong team tactics.. again results may vary..

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

What? In what was was I trying to be a smart *** :s

I didn't understand what you wrote so I was asking for clarification. I wasn't sure if you were saying you had tested it or you hadn't.

I really hate how people on these manager forums just randomly get rude when you are genuinely being inquisitive. Though i do appreciate that it is hard to establish the tone of a comment through a screen.

jimmy, i believe raikan didnt mean to be harsh.. maybe he's kidding around when he says that.. atleast he tried to tone it down with a ":)'..

though i do agree that there are people respond rudely to honest opinion/comment here.. its very very uncool..

I was joking :) going to test it today! brought my pc into my office this morning to test it out! will post results within the course of the day

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Notes:

1. it uses the older slider/arrow tactic system
  2. it tires your players out very quickly but adds nothing more than most of my tactics, especially my brand new one below
  3. weird formation, no right winger in a complex 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 type system
  4. not much possession at all, last two games I was under 45%, my tactic below has 65%
  5. does not create many CCC's either
  6. just about to play another game, half my squad is fatigued which has not happened at all for the past 2 months using my tactic
  7. allows quite a few chances for the opposition team as well! conceded goals in every game I have played, conceded about 3 goals in 11 or 12 games using my new tactic
  8. it scoring goals at the moment, 2:0 up in 20 min vs Naval, but my midfield is half dead already
  9. you would need players with high stamina for this to work well though
  10. going to load an older game with a smaller team to test it against bigger teams!
  11. gotten a few injuries to my own players using this tactic
  12. the football looks decent enough, just very rushed, I must say I would use this tactic if I did not make my own. having said that, 2 serious injuries to my two best players!! ****
  13. my team is dead after 3 games using this tactic, won 3:1, 3:1 and 3:0, look at the results from my tactic below, beat better teams with better scores, played 3 very easy league games with this tactic
  14. definately not a tactic for lower league teams whatsoever, will probably only work for top 4-6 in respective leagues
  15. all in all, this is not a bad tactic, definately took advantage of the match engine as no club in the world would line up like this :) but it does seem to work for bigger teams

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raikan007s-perfect-4-3-1-2-a.html#post1242641

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

its **** against bigger teams! lost 2:1 to Sporting Lisbon

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

2:0 up 17 min vs Sporting using my tactic :)

Dunno about the specific tactic, but I can vouch for the formation - been using in my spurs side as a way of getting the best out of bale with 2 strikers without sacrificing a 3 man midfield. Almost definitely a match enging exploit though, as I'm on a 60-odd match PL unbeaten streak with mine...

Dunno about the specific tactic, but I can vouch for the formation - been using in my spurs side as a way of getting the best out of bale with 2 strikers without sacrificing a 3 man midfield. Almost definitely a match enging exploit though, as I'm on a 60-odd match PL unbeaten streak with mine...

just wondering, what is this 'match engin exploit'?? how someone do that??
I'm not good in technical stuff..