Use wide midfielders, wait no sell them, buy inside forwards, wait no new tactic sell them again...

At you've left the links up for the others. :)

Lucky i only have to go from FIGHTER to use this in my current save, (if i move over) going from my WARLORD save would mean a squad/forward line overhaul.

Last edited:
I've made a quick test with Southampton, the 1st season, no transfers and the results look great :)

RV1.png

RV2.png

Charlie Austin scored 21 goals in 18 appearances :)

RV3.png

Hey TFF, by the current hype and FM's bias to 3 CBs and WBs, are you planning to recreate EPIC! or UNREAL! tactics for FM17?

View attachment 113140

I'm having a lot of these matches in which I dominate the match but only the oponnent seem to score the goals.. especially by counter.. Maybe it would be a good idea to drop a little bit the d-line?

I have mixed feelings about this tactic, at home the team is great, away is awfull. I'm using it in Leverkusen, wich has a team that suits this tactic as if it was made for them, but away games the team looks as if they forgot how to play. 11 games, 5 home -> 5 wins, 6 away -> 1 draw (Darmstadt) and 5 losses. In my opinion WARLORD is the best in here

OI

I cant see opposition instruction's image. I think link is broken down. Can you guys write them or send it with a new link?

Why the filters not match with the recommended atributes for the positions?

hi, can you please tell me the opposition instructions? the pic cannot be opened

Great tactic! :)

I'm using it with Malaga(pred. 13th), the 1st season and the result are amazing!

ma1.png

ma2.png

This is kind of how Man United play when they play with Mata, Valencia, and Ibra. Except Pogba doesn't really play a #10 role.

I'm 100% fluid since the start of the second round. I observe that the tactic is quite inconsistent: it produces wonderful games, with a game dominance and several chances (as against Valencia and out against Real Madrid). However, other games easy to tactic is delivered and creates few chances of goals, see the zero to zero at home against Deportivo AlaVÉS and Granada. This is drastically tied to my attacker's lack of goals in the Aduriz case. When it comes in good phase, the tactic usually flows, the problem is that it is always having difficulties of confidence, both him and my other attackers (Munian, Susaeta, Willians, Raul Garcia). I have one of the best defenses in the league, but sometimes it's hard to create something. Against Lyon, the best example: We did not shoot a ball in the second half and we were eliminated
View attachment 112931View attachment 112930

Not the biggest fan of your tactics this year :/ very under performing, would like to know how others are getting decent results

Not the biggest fan of your tactics this year :/ very under performing, would like to know how others are getting decent results

Dont blame TFF, I think the game is very inconsistent this year.
It's like we're back 3 years ago with this opus.