View attachment 1094897

Aaand once again I dominate a match but end up loosing it.. any solution for this? Anyone having the same problem?

Yes, i`ve got the Same. Last Saison with Genua in 2nd Italian League with Vortex and Fighter Win the Championship. In the 1st Division I played 10 Games und dominates all. I`ve got a few Goals, 6. And I got 2 Draws (4:4, 1:1, 1:1) and Lost the rest. Most of the Goals against me, between 80 and 90 Minutes.

I like the Fighter, i guess this is the better Tactic....

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of AMC/ML/MR/MCL positions

hey tff, mate if you your both ml and mr are both either footed, how would you choose who to play as ml and mr. thanks mate

hey tff, mate if you your both ml and mr are both either footed, how would you choose who to play as ml and mr. thanks mate

Hey mate,

For ML position you need a fast and agile player with good dribbling and for MR position speed and dribbling aren't that important so you should use the fastest player(of course, he should also have good dribbling) at ML position and at MR position you can use a player that is not so fast but have a good mental attributes, technique and passing.

Hey mate,

For ML position you need a fast and agile player with good dribbling and for MR position speed and dribbling aren't that important so you should use the fastest player(of course, he should also have good dribbling) at ML position and at MR position you can use a player that is not so fast but have a good mental attributes, technique and passing.

thanks pal. so for exmple, i can use neymar on the left and hazard on right?

thanks pal. so for exmple, i can use neymar on the left and hazard on right?

Those players are almost equal and they both do great at ML and MR position but I would use Neymar at ML position because he's got "Natural" rating for ML position and Hazard's got only "Accomplished" rating for ML position, also, Neymar is better at scoring goals than Hazard and ML position usually has more scoring chances than MR position.

Those players are almost equal and they both do great at ML and MR position but I would use Neymar at ML position because he's got "Natural" rating for ML position and Hazard's got only "Accomplished" rating for ML position, also, Neymar is better at scoring goals than Hazard and ML position usually has more scoring chances than MR position.

thanks alot mate, thanks for all your help and efort, thanks for being here.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of AMC/ML/MR/MCL positions

TFF,
What would changing the AMC to an attacker do with the tactic? Ex. an F9.

I have god attacking options so 442 suits me better. Looking forward to your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we did almost a full circle and came back to the last tactic from FM 16, and first in FM 17. :D Not saying this in a bad way, I am using TFF's tactics and loving it. Just saying... :D

Hi, stupid question I think. I'm new to FM17. The OI, you need do add them in the tactics section and then they are automatically filled in when you play a match?

How do you change a pi in middle of a game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I've added 4-1-2-2-1 version of the tactic to the OP. This version shows very similar performance with the original tactic and also can be used with great successes if your team fits better this formation.

Reaver_4_1_2_2_1.png