Guys, I've added 4-1-2-2-1 version of the tactic to the OP. This version shows very similar performance with the original tactic and also can be used with great successes if your team fits better this formation.

Reaver_4_1_2_2_1.png
You got a mirror version ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guys, I've added filters for the 4-1-2-2-1 version to the OP and added training, PPMs and so on...

Also, I've updated the filters for the original tactic because some of the filters didn't work due to the issue with "Right Foot/Left Foot - parameter(it was empty)". You might be noticed that.

Last edited:
bump

Guys, I've added filters for the 4-1-2-2-1 version to the OP and added training, PPMs and so on...

Also, I've updated the filters for the original tactic because some of the filters didn't work due to the issue with "Right Foot/Left Foot - parameter(it was empty)". You might be noticed that.

Guys, I've added 4-1-2-2-1 version of the tactic to the OP. This version shows very similar performance with the original tactic and also can be used with great successes if your team fits better this formation.

Reaver_4_1_2_2_1.png

been testing 4-3-3 version - half a season plug but results have been great :) only issue is injuries to attacking players & mids, how could i resolve this :) great tactic TFF

Reaver_4_1_2_2_1.png

TFF, the 4-1-2-2-1 version looks great! :)

I gave it a quick test with Southampton, the 1st season and it produced awesome results!

Btw, I wanted to test it ASAP so I used IR for the matches ;)

SH1.png

SH4.png

SH2.png

SH3.png

Thanks for your efforts, buddy!

Yes, I noticed that :) Heh, I was wondering why I coudn't find any player... now I see why... these fields are empty :)
image.png

Hi TTF,

I think this will be good to learn at inside forward to move into channels.
You think too ?

Guys, I've added "Overload" tactic for the original tactic and 4-1-2-2-1 tactic to the OP.

hey tff , how difference have the old AF with DLF now? i see no big activity on st i think