Recent doings?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 4K
R

rosenrot

Anybody been upto much then? :p

I've just got alot of uni work to get on with, but then after 3 weeks no more lessons for meee. :D

The only thing i'm looking forward to this month is this weekend! haha oh and the possibility of maybe trying to sign up on a photography course if i can.

Not really done much since FM-Base went down. Had loads of uni work though. It's really piling up.

Still had plenty of time for Xbox/Pokemon etc though! >_>

Same really not too much bit of Pokemon and Loco Roco and some nights out :D

Work, Gears of War and FML. REALLY stuck on GOW at the 2nd berserker :irked:

nothing exciting, just the usual, mucking around going out etc

Started playing footballagain though \0/

I have only played footy once in about 5/6 months and that was a little 4-aside game against 10 year olds.....ttly pwned them of course. It's **** :(

just been going to uni , going out, usual stuff. break up for uni this friday though then going to newc for a night out on saturday then other than that pretty standard

Meh, our uni is ****! We don't break up until April 7th though i think we have the easter week off as well. lol

Oh this week i intend on doing lots of work and getting drunk at the weekend. yay

nothin much really, started playin 5-a-side pretty regularly at the Durham FC stadium. other than that and playin FM and pokemon etc, nothin special

going out in Glasgow next weekend for my birthday to some rave.

Footballs getting better each week, can feel myself getting fitter :)

going to franky and bennies then cinema friday and out drinking all day/night sunday :D

Ooo swish i love Frankie and Benny's! :D Have a nice time out then. :D

I can't wait to go out tomorrow night, except i've just found out that this discount card i have for walkabout my friend has lost it and i can't get another one either!! grrr i hope she finds it otherwise all my drinks are gonna be expensive. haha :irked:

yea Frankie and Benny's is great :D whats a walk about?

Work, Gears of War and FML. REALLY stuck on GOW at the 2nd berserker :irked:

Not yet mate, will have soon as I can be arsed to get a router :D

Haha, bless yea it's a club/bar sorta thing, quite good but it's gotten so boring recently. :( I really need to try other places, but choice is limited here. haha :p

Right now i'm sat in uni, finishing my work! I bet you all wish you were me. :cool:

pfft so Sorry for not knowing about a club which is a good few miles away :p

i thought walkabouts were nationwide! apparently not - but you are still loame for not guessing kris

im going home for easter tommorow morning, going for a night out in newcastle on saturday then gonna jus relax and do some work over the easter hols and save cash!

well i know of at least 3 walkabouts, so i assumed they were nationwide too lol