Recent doings?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 4K
yeah i think they pretty much put everything on cos you can choose the channel and look through all the programs that were on that channel but dont quote me , i just use it for politics stuff , the apprentice and gavin and stacey!

Oh thanks. :D I think i might try and see if they have it now then, before this internet goes off again. :(

I started a new job this week. This week all i've been doing is collecting some information from councils each day. It's not as boring as it sounds. I'm getting about £6 an hour so it's not that bad either as it's not exactly difficult work. Probably only do it for 3 weeks or so anyway but should hopefully get about £600 from that which will be perfect as I have no money :(

Just think about the money Sean! lol

Well tomorrow i'm getting my hair cut then i'll hand out CVs, because i want a new job and look into joining a dancing class with my mate Rachel. :D

i'm not doing to much at the moment but im hoping to get a weekend away somewhere or a few day trips on the go

Souns good kris. Wish I had some money i'd love to go away for a weekend somewhere.

I've moved to Sheffield, start me placement with HSBC on Monday doing some IT stuff not actually sure what me role is yet cos there are loads so its what they decided I'm best at.

Lol no im not going to be a tea boy, have you got a placement leebo

Has he balls.

I got my placement, need to get some forms completed and start mid-aug.

Been told what I am doing, i've got 2 6 month jobs. The first is Project Management which will be good experience for when I'm older and all working me way up the ladder. 2nd is Systems analysis which I've done at uni and is apparently well payed. I dont ahve to do either of thsoe as a career but am happy with them, not got some ****** support job or all

Sounds good. Hopefully you can impress and get some good experience and references behind you.

just working full time in leeds at the moment working in a call centre its pretty lame but its good crack and earning plenty of dough so its all good

lol i just started my KP work tonight, feet are killing me, been on em for nearly 7 hours.

aye sean thats what i'm hoping, hopefully i'll impress and get on the HSBC graduate scheme and i'll already have 6 months of working in project management which should in theory be a plus for when im older