Recent doings?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 4K
Spent most of the last 72 hours doing a incredibly boring database on Access. I think i'm finished now, just a few little final touches. So happy it's done now :D

Well i haven't been this active in ages. :( lmao. I'm aching everywhere, little kids keep you so occupied. :p lol

start back at uni 2moro morning, not particularly looking forward to it, not got any exams but about 6 essays, pretty much one a week for the next 6 weeks which will keep me busy though

got my loan in though which should make for some interesting next few weeks with actually having some money for once

got my loan in though which should make for some interesting next few weeks with actually having some money for once

So does everyone get their loan at different times?

I don't think i get mine for another 3 weeks or something. :( haha I'm not happy!

Ive just found out that in May ive got an exam on a Saturday at 9 in the morning

pwned.

Well i haven't been this active in ages. :( lmao. I'm aching everywhere, little kids keep you so occupied. :p lol

that could easily be mis-interpreted you know :p

So does everyone get their loan at different times?

I don't think i get mine for another 3 weeks or something. :( haha I'm not happy!

yeah well ive had 2 weeks for easter so im back now so i need it now! also my payment for my house comes out today so im glad i got it, dont know what id do if i didnt get it for another 2 weeks! but i guess you get it when you go bk?

that could easily be mis-interpreted you know :p

:cool: sigh! ..Well I was chasing my goddaughter everywhere. lol and she came on the trampoline,...god that was a nightmare. :p haha

yeah well ive had 2 weeks for easter so im back now so i need it now! also my payment for my house comes out today so im glad i got it, dont know what id do if i didnt get it for another 2 weeks! but i guess you get it when you go bk?

Oh that's probably it then. I don't break up for Easter until the 4th and return back to uni on the 21st! ****. :( lol

I won't ask what you were doing with little kids...

Oh we've already been through that, nevermind :D

Last edited:
If only it was an April's fool, sadly it's fecked fo' real. Have to wait untill Monday before I can get a replacement.

Can't believe they gave you a faulty ps3 though! haha :p

Shouldn't they really check if they work first before sending them to the shops to be sold?

pht check every ps3. hope your not a business student

Thats gutting lee, not like you wont be on wow untill then anyway

Nah I'm not a business student, though i see what you mean now. oops! lol :p

I have a question, If a show has already been on BBC before and it's a repeat will it get shown on BBCiplayer?

I need to watch some History programme but it's at 5am in the morning. ;) lol and i cant record it either. :(